Active Topics

Notices

Hi I'm using a nokia n9. This is my very first post to this forum and I just wanted to know if there are some options on adding a tag while uploading a picture from my gallery.

Because earlier, I tried to upload a picture that I took from the gallery to my FB account but it doesn't have the option to do it. So I still have to click my facebook application just to add the tag.

Also when I click a youtube video in the notifications feed that was uploaded from my friends FB account, it says "blah blah doesnt play this video on your device". Which I think is really stupid because on this Nokia N9 you have a youtube application that you can use to watch videos but when you try to play a video from the notifications feed it says that error message. Is there any way to change that? Will that even come on the next update?

Thank you..

Posts: 32 | Thanked: 39 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ London
Originally Posted by markmarkmrk View Post
Hi I'm using a nokia n9. This is my very first post to this forum and I just wanted to know if there are some options on adding a tag while uploading a picture from my gallery.

Because earlier, I tried to upload a picture that I took from the gallery to my FB account but it doesn't have the option to do it. So I still have to click my facebook application just to add the tag.

Also when I click a youtube video in the notifications feed that was uploaded from my friends FB account, it says "blah blah doesnt play this video on your device". Which I think is really stupid because on this Nokia N9 you have a youtube application that you can use to watch videos but when you try to play a video from the notifications feed it says that error message. Is there any way to change that? Will that even come on the next update?

Thank you..
download N9tags for your tag issue and youtube vids should play direct from the notification window they do for me.