Active Topics

Posts: 50 | Thanked: 120 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Poland
Mmmkay, after some bloodshed and general fisticuffs with QA (two broken teeth & a cracked rib) SDLHana is now published. Rejoice!

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to trompkins For This Useful Post:
Posts: 654 | Thanked: 664 times | Joined on Feb 2009 @ Germany
Device received! Thanks Nokia and thanks Wonko! Finally I'm also member of the N9Club

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to conny For This Useful Post:
Posts: 3,105 | Thanked: 11,088 times | Joined on Jul 2007 @ Mountain View (CA, USA)

The Following User Says Thank You to qgil For This Useful Post:
Posts: 50 | Thanked: 120 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Poland
Originally Posted by qgil View Post
Please keep the wiki page updated. Thanks!

http://wiki.maemo.org/Summer%2712_De...or_Nokia_Store
Gah, sorry, I tried to edit it before posting here -- there was a message saying something about me not having editing privileges so I assumed you'd update it yourself based on posts in this thread... Simple brain fart, my bad. Anyway, it's updated now.

Posts: 1,389 | Thanked: 1,857 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Israel
Got at email, the phone on it's way. Though hard to know if it's n9 or n950:
SHIPMENT CONTENTS:
Electronics with Lithium-ion batteries not restricted as per PI 966 Section II

Posts: 1,067 | Thanked: 2,383 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ Finland
Originally Posted by ZogG View Post
Got at email, the phone on it's way. Though hard to know if it's n9 or n950:
Lucky you . For me it's been 15 days since I changed my app as published state in wiki and this forum, and no mail yet...

Edit: was reading the other thread that end of this week would be the magic time for sending, so looks like next week we all will have smileys in our face.
Disclaimer: all my posts in this forum are personal trolling and I never post in any official capacity on behalf of any company.

Last edited by rainisto; 2012-06-28 at 12:13.

The Following User Says Thank You to rainisto For This Useful Post:
Posts: 19 | Thanked: 16 times | Joined on Jun 2012 @ Mumbai, India
Got the DHL shipping mail yesterday, how much days it would probably take to dispatch at my door step?

I am very happy
Now i am a member of Maemo community forever, also many apps for Meego gonna develop from my side

The Following User Says Thank You to shin2_d For This Useful Post:
Posts: 141 | Thanked: 417 times | Joined on Jun 2012 @ Malaysia
Just got my N9, all perfect so far

Big thanks to Quim and Nokia! Yeah!

Updated the wiki page too

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dicksonleong8 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 141 | Thanked: 267 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Germany
Hi,
I don't want to annoy you, qgil, and can wait for the device, but I'll be away on vacation next friday for two weeks. I don't know, if you are included in the delivery process, but if it's not possible to send the device till friday, I ask for a delay for two weeks.

I would have sent you this request via mail, but I think your answer might be interesting for others, so I post it here.

Thank you for your efforts!

Posts: 411 | Thanked: 1,105 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Europe
Originally Posted by EmaNymton View Post
Hi,
I don't want to annoy you, qgil, and can wait for the device, but I'll be away on vacation next friday for two weeks. I don't know, if you are included in the delivery process, but if it's not possible to send the device till friday, I ask for a delay for two weeks.

I would have sent you this request via mail, but I think your answer might be interesting for others, so I post it here.

Thank you for your efforts!
Just for your information: I sent Nokia my contact data at about 1 pm yesterday and the device arrived within 24 hours from Finland to Germany with DHL express. For sure delivery will depend on your location.