Notices

Closed Thread
Posts: 1,396 | Thanked: 2,796 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ Caracas, Venezuela
Originally Posted by gianko View Post
tried to install the new version deb, but HAM says impossible to install
any solution?
i attach error log
Looks like a failed download, try downloading it again.

Last edited by Scorpius; 2013-01-21 at 00:42.

The Following User Says Thank You to Scorpius For This Useful Post:
Posts: 445 | Thanked: 367 times | Joined on Nov 2010 @ Italy
right! bad file, dowloaded again...working. thanks!

Posts: 104 | Thanked: 47 times | Joined on Jan 2011 @ United Kingdom
Originally Posted by Scorpius View Post
I change my connections and Yappari never crashes to me, though since I use connection widgets in the desktop, they always disconnect the previous network first, and then connect to the new one.

What are you doing exactly to crash Yappari?
A reboot seems to have fixed the problem. I guess it was because I didn't quit yappari before I upgraded to v0.0.28.

Anyway, everything is working as expected now.

Thank you, and looking forward to the upcoming releases.

--Edit--

Okay the problem is still present. The log doesn't provide any useful information. The problem seems to appear when I connect and disconnect several consecutive times (I am not doing it intentionally, the signal in my location is terribly weak).

I will investigate the problem and report back to you, and also upload a log as soon as I get the time.

Last edited by mlwane; 2013-01-21 at 10:26. Reason: The problem is not fixed.

I have a question. When I installed yappari it was the version 23 and since then I've been updating it with every new version, I don't have any problems with the connection or anything but I have a weird situation.

When I installed it the first time I had a different phone number than the one I have right now, but my yappari/whatsapp account stills shows to my contacts my old number, is there any way to delete that account and create a new one with my new number? If so could anybody explain me what I have to do please?

Thank you!

Originally Posted by oscar0784 View Post
I have a question. When I installed yappari it was the version 23 and since then I've been updating it with every new version, I don't have any problems with the connection or anything but I have a weird situation.

When I installed it the first time I had a different phone number than the one I have right now, but my yappari/whatsapp account stills shows to my contacts my old number, is there any way to delete that account and create a new one with my new number? If so could anybody explain me what I have to do please?

Thank you!
Quit Yappari, delete the file /home/user/.config/scorpius/yappari.conf and restart the application.

The Following User Says Thank You to Scorpius For This Useful Post:
Quit Yappari, delete the file /home/user/.config/scorpius/yappari.conf and restart the application.
Thank you very much!!! And thanks a lot for this magnificent application, long live the N900!

Posts: 53 | Thanked: 8 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ Malaysia
I have a similar situation, I changed my phone number but I still using the very same phone installed with yappari, the config file still show as old number and msg is working normal (except occasion missing picture not received)

should I use the same method by deleting the yappari.conf and key in the new phone number?

Originally Posted by rayson View Post
I have a similar situation, I changed my phone number but I still using the very same phone installed with yappari, the config file still show as old number and msg is working normal (except occasion missing picture not received)

should I use the same method by deleting the yappari.conf and key in the new phone number?
Yes, same method. If you delete the file then Yappari will think you're starting it for the first time and ask you to register.

Can you please provide profile picture support in next release?

Last edited by pradip300; 2013-01-23 at 06:51.

Today, i start yappari, I am received hundred of message from many unknown persons and then yappari crashes..

can it be a case that my account has been hacked?

I think have been added in some group by unknown person...
how can i leave this group.

then, i tried again to logIn, but now log

reply : ['status' : 'fail', 'reason' : 'block']

what should i do now?

Thanks in advance.

Last edited by pradip300; 2013-01-24 at 13:06.

Closed Thread

Tags
alpha, awesomeness, best_client, let_it_die, mumbai_dumbai, read_first_post, whatsapp