Active Topics

Originally Posted by att View Post
Sorry, but I don't believe in that. Then people would be complaining something else.
Well, I am complaining that someone who preordered in September gets the phone before some others (including me) that preordered in May.

Originally Posted by att View Post
Sorry, but I don't believe in that. Then people would be complaining something else.
You don't think complaints are relative? You don't think one problem can be lesser - and less complained - than some other? Trust me, I've seen enough pre-order schemes to know not respecting the order is much worse than many other faults, including limited supply or delays. It is mere common sense. Respect the queue and you respect the people waiting in line.

You don't think Jolla should have respected the pre-order priority?

Think of it, you are standing in line during busy Christmas shopping. It sucks. But it sucks much more if the store starts taking people from outside the queue and serving them, when you have stood there for 10 minutes patiently waiting for your turn.

I am beginning to think Jolla can do no wrong for you. Maybe that makes conversing with you impossible.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to epmt For This Useful Post:
Pre-ordered in May, phone arrived this week.

Got email saying it would arrive tomorrow - got home had already been attempted to be delivered.

Just got to get it working now!

Posts: 951 | Thanked: 2,344 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ UK
I just checked the FedEx rates and transit times and it seems that if they send the phone off tomorrow(20th) It will come and be delivered to UK on the 23rd, So i really hope they send mine by tomorrow.

The Following User Says Thank You to mariusmssj For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by mariusmssj View Post
I just checked the FedEx rates and transit times and it seems that if they send the phone off tomorrow(20th) It will come and be delivered to UK on the 23rd, So i really hope they send mine by tomorrow.
Also for Germany. No delivery on Saturday. That suc*s.

I just checked the spreadsheet for the first time and see two entries there already with the same order number as I have (200003500), one of them is also going to the UK. Has anyone noticed order numbers are being duplicated in places?

Edit: Thanks folks below

Cybot950 - Control a robot with your N9/N950
SMSPetFeeder - Build a Bluetooth/SMS dog feeder with Qt, N950, and arduino
Nerf950 - Use your N9/N950 to fire a Nerf gun

Last edited by kojacker; 2013-12-19 at 13:50.

Originally Posted by kojacker View Post
I just checked the spreadsheet for the first time and see two entries there already with the same order number as I have (200003500), one of them is also going to the UK. Has anyone noticed order numbers are being duplicated in places?
Worry not, some people are not willing to reveal their complete order number, using something like 35XX, where the XX is subsequently replaced by zeros so that the spreadsheet could be sorted.

The Following User Says Thank You to 0rphu For This Useful Post:
Posts: 12 | Thanked: 15 times | Joined on Dec 2013 @ Åland Islands, Finland
That's probably originally stated as a 35xx number and then converted to 3500.

The Following User Says Thank You to br4ndo For This Useful Post:
all that will be is when they have omitted the last two digits and put ** or XX the spreadhsheet elves have replaced it with 00's coincidentally matching your actual number, theirs will be 3524 for example or something in the range of 3500-3599

Originally Posted by kojacker View Post

The Following User Says Thank You to Quaddy For This Useful Post:
Posts: 951 | Thanked: 2,344 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ UK
Twitter feed:

Stefano Mosconi ‏@zzste 20h
@JanneEdelman if all goes fine all pre-orders should get it by (crossing fingers) Christmas @capricotwi04 @JollaSuomi @JollaHQ

Carol Chen ‏@cybette 21m
@zzste @jesperCarlsson @JollaHQ and for those with incomplete pre-orders, you'll be emailed with more info shortly. Thanks!

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mariusmssj For This Useful Post: