Notices

I could do it for nexus4 if it's appreciated. greetz

Could do what for nexus 4?
I got one solely for SailfishOS (bit currently testing lollipop for battery life).
Whatsup works fine, you just have to type your number digit by digit, paste doesn't work. I can test anything, will just need one week or so to finish testing lollipop

After updating to 1.1.4.29, contacts sync doesn't work technically. It shows contacts sync completed but new contacts are not being updated to the list. Can you please check into it?

Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
Originally Posted by purplewakanda View Post
After updating to 1.1.4.29, contacts sync doesn't work technically. It shows contacts sync completed but new contacts are not being updated to the list. Can you please check into it?
U need to fully quit whatsup , restart and then sync , ur newly added contacts are now there!

The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
I'm happy with whatsup and recognize coderus mitakuluu appearing at the horizon .
Will that mean we have 2 whatsup implementations on Sailfish or is mitakuluu the strategic solution and will replace whatsup?

Thanks for every info on that!

asys3

Moderator | Posts: 3,715 | Thanked: 7,419 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Bize Her Yer Trabzon
Originally Posted by asys3 View Post
I'm happy with whatsup and recognize coderus mitakuluu appearing at the horizon .
Will that mean we have 2 whatsup implementations on Sailfish or is mitakuluu the strategic solution and will replace whatsup?

Thanks for every info on that!

asys3
No, it wont replace Whatsup.
But this would mean that you could have 2 native and 1 android whatsapp client running on your phone.
So 3 different numbers on 1 phone

The Following User Says Thank You to HtheB For This Useful Post:
Hey there,

i noticed one thing, if i change "send read notifications" unter settings in whatsup all chats are changed to send a read notification or send not a read notification.
But not all, if i changed "enable read notifications" to "disable read notifications" in chatwindow before individual, these chats are not changed if i tick or untick "send read notification" under settings.

In the end i don't know which chat send a read notification and which doesn't.

Is it possible to make a icon in the chatwindow which shows if read notification is enabled or disabled.

Or another idea if i change "send message notification" under settings in whatsup, really all chats are changed included these ones which i set individual. Then name this option "send message notification for all chats"

Thanks in advance.
Best regards
az2111

Posts: 27 | Thanked: 10 times | Joined on Dec 2013 @ Netherlands
Thank you for great work CepiPerez. PayPal is getting you little something for your great work from me

Best regards

Miki

The Following User Says Thank You to Medolino2009 For This Useful Post:
version 0.4 buggy a little :-/

Posts: 738 | Thanked: 819 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ Berlin
0.4? i see only 0.3 and it works very good

Tags
alpha, jolla, tohkbd, whatsup