Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
[Note to all] a poll never includes all available options. Poll options are never complete. That's why we have a thread under it. It's merly a thing to get creative discussion or any discussion about something and nothing the reader should cry about. I have seen two polls (this one and the one about memory cards in tablet)this month both have been completely missused by the readers. please don't cry if you can't find and option that fits you. There are 100S out there if you missed that. A poll is never complete.

Option 1: yes
Option 2: no

I don't trust poeple without a Nokia n900...

Posts: 6,436 | Thanked: 12,699 times | Joined on Nov 2011 @ Ängelholm, Sweden
Seems you created new thread by mistake, right? http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php...54#post1451654

Moderator | Posts: 5,320 | Thanked: 4,464 times | Joined on Oct 2009
^No, his last one was closed, hence he created this one...

Dave, have a chat with fellow users interested in this topic about how to structure the poll, & then create it.
That way it'll be better formulated, not perfect, but certainly much better formulated.

Folks, please think carefully before reporting posts/threads, I don't have time to burn.

I'm not following this thread....

After seeing some of the polls at crackberry.com I thought daves one was magnificent!

I'm following this thread........

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tommo For This Useful Post:
Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
My answer in this poll...of polls

Yes. I need it, I want it and I'm ready to pay for it.

This poll is so much better... 100% wants/needs 3g. Hope that jolla announce that in their way forward next week. Also. I will add a new poll next week with more options.

Last edited by Dave999; 2014-12-12 at 15:50.

The Following User Says Thank You to Dave999 For This Useful Post:
I want it too Dave, I think the next poll will be groundbreaking.... can we get a countdown to the next one?

Originally Posted by tommo View Post
I want it too Dave, I think the next poll will be groundbreaking.... can we get a countdown to the next one?
Yes. We sure can. The reason I haven't yet created the main poll is simply my fear that whole poll will implode and create a black hole of pure awesomeness.

Don't want or need it

Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
Why settle for 3G? I think 5G should have been offered.

</sarcasm>

The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post: