Posts: 468 | Thanked: 775 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Hereford, England
Originally Posted by RPRaynes View Post
Hey Buddy, Can you share me on how did you do the menu bar in full width screen? share it to me please, i like your hildon.
Sure. I used theme customizer to completely remove status bar. (Set opacity to full) Then made the full length status bar on the wallpaper.

Posts: 468 | Thanked: 775 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Hereford, England
Here's another of mine.
Attached Images

The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to bigears5000 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,163 | Thanked: 1,873 times | Joined on Feb 2011 @ The Netherlands
Bigears, I really love your style, tight and clean and yet powerful

The Following User Says Thank You to mr_pingu For This Useful Post:
Posts: 968 | Thanked: 663 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Australia (Melbourne/vic) / Lebanon (Zgharta/north)
sometimes i miss the old icons
Attached Images

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to elie-7 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,163 | Thanked: 1,873 times | Joined on Feb 2011 @ The Netherlands
Originally Posted by elie-7 View Post
sometimes i miss the old icons
Mind sharing those wallpapers? I just installed the theme blue nature (digital nature in blue) Looks awesome Now I am looking for some cool blue wallpapers, as I always see, you love blue as well. Do you probably have some more N900 prepared blue wallpapers?

Posts: 1,918 | Thanked: 3,118 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ My pants
I am making a theme for the N900 using MADDE, and the excellent tutorial found in TMO's themes section. I am planning to include also some extra goodies, such as a custom lockscreen (QTlockscreen) and a custom home clock widget (QBW). All hildon icons (battery, signal...) will be revamped and a new icon-set for applications will be designed. Anyway, mr_pingu, here are some basic wallpapers I made yesterday testing my new Photoshop skills:

Oh, the theme will be called NEON, and more image sets, (hopefully better) will be created. Note that I did those looping image sets above using Photoshop, and I am still a newcomer to Photoshop, I used to use GIMP before.

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ammyt For This Useful Post:
Posts: 968 | Thanked: 663 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Australia (Melbourne/vic) / Lebanon (Zgharta/north)
Originally Posted by mr_pingu View Post
Mind sharing those wallpapers? I just installed the theme blue nature (digital nature in blue) Looks awesome Now I am looking for some cool blue wallpapers, as I always see, you love blue as well. Do you probably have some more N900 prepared blue wallpapers?
there you go mate ....
Attached Images

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to elie-7 For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by ammyt View Post
I am making a theme for the N900 using MADDE, and the excellent tutorial found in TMO's themes section. I am planning to include also some extra goodies, such as a custom lockscreen (QTlockscreen) and a custom home clock widget (QBW). All hildon icons (battery, signal...) will be revamped and a new icon-set for applications will be designed. Anyway, mr_pingu, here are some basic wallpapers I made yesterday testing my new Photoshop skills:

Oh, the theme will be called NEON, and more image sets, (hopefully better) will be created. Note that I did those looping image sets above using Photoshop, and I am still a newcomer to Photoshop, I used to use GIMP before.
thats awesome mate, i think its going to be an electric/tron thingy theme awesome, i can't wait .....

Posts: 536 | Thanked: 81 times | Joined on May 2011 @ Russia
here is my sexy desktop
Attached Images

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to zurrain101 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 118 | Thanked: 7 times | Joined on Jan 2011 @ indonesia
sorry just share friend

http://talk.maemo.org/attachment.php...1&d=1313260508
Attached Images

Last edited by pedrocoba; 2011-08-13 at 18:47.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to pedrocoba For This Useful Post:

Tags
desktop, epic thread, fremantle, maemo, maemo 5, picture, pictures, screenshot, screenshots, show and tell