Notices

New release works great. Camera focus key works even when it's assigned to shortcutd too.

Thanks for your work!

Posts: 664 | Thanked: 160 times | Joined on Jul 2008 @ Australia
Hi,
I've just uploaded the latest one 0.1-3. Please find the details in my first post under "UPDATES" and please make sure you read the "PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE INSTALLING" to avoid any kind of problem and feedbacks would be greatly appreciated. thanks

I've just uploaded the 0.1-4 version to extras-devel and in my #1 post here so you can download/use and I will be glad to have some feedbacks. Changes are also mentioned in my #1 post under "UPDATES". Thanks and enjoy

The Following User Says Thank You to jaeezzy For This Useful Post:
I'll love your app!
Let me test and write back here.
Really,thanks.

The Following User Says Thank You to atz6975 For This Useful Post:
Hi,
Installed the latest version and I'm really loving your app.

One bug found however:
Tried it when plugged into charger and it didn't work.
In fact I couldn't get speaker on even manually by pressing the speker button in phone UI. Can anyone else confirm this?

Originally Posted by oskkos View Post
Hi,
Installed the latest version and I'm really loving your app.

One bug found however:
Tried it when plugged into charger and it didn't work.
In fact I couldn't get speaker on even manually by pressing the speker button in phone UI. Can anyone else confirm this?
Is is repeatable? did you try again? coz I just checked and didn't have any problem. When the proximity sensor is on and you try to manually turn speakers off via phone ui its gonna turn back on again coz you are holding it far.

I have no issues at all with it. Newest release works A LOT faster when switching.

I like it I was going to install when the first one came but I didnt I was waitting for Proximity Sensor~
and I just test it out now and it work just like charm~
and very fast switching~ what a wonderful job!! thank you so much for this useful app~

Originally Posted by jaeezzy View Post
Is is repeatable? did you try again? coz I just checked and didn't have any problem. When the proximity sensor is on and you try to manually turn speakers off via phone ui its gonna turn back on again coz you are holding it far.
Restarted my phone and tried again. Now it seems to be working nicely. So no problemos anymore.

Interested in implementing tapping the power button, to disconnect the call instead of the camera button (which works brilliantly, by the way).

If not, I can localize and make a personal patch.