Posts: 48 | Thanked: 3 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Atlanta, ga
What phone on the market is better than the n900 as a whole and why?

Im a techie so give me specs.
i think Im gonna sell my n900 and get another phone because of these pr1.2 issues. But I can't decide.

I was thinking of the iphone 4 but the signal issue is a dissapointment.

What do you think? help me out

Posts: 857 | Thanked: 362 times | Joined on Feb 2009 @ London
Get invisishield for the iphone 4. Problem sorted.

Posts: 5,795 | Thanked: 3,151 times | Joined on Feb 2007 @ Agoura Hills Calif
The question is this: If you want as close as you can get to a computer in your pocket, what's better than the N900?

Originally Posted by imperiallight View Post
Get invisishield for the iphone 4. Problem sorted.
what in da hell does a cover have to do with a signal? lol

Alot, lol. It's .2mm thick and military grade scratch protection and something I buy for new devices. It removes the signal issue.

It's full body protection remember

Originally Posted by imperiallight View Post
Alot, lol. It's .2mm thick and military grade scratch protection and something I buy for new devices. It removes the signal issue.
oh ok cool.

So tell me why you think this is better than the n900? tech specs if possible.

You can compare specs using gsmarena.com

I wouldnt really try and compare them. If you need desktop utility on your phone the n900 is in its own class as a phone

Where the iphone excels is commercial apps. Amazing screen. Slick OS that doesnt rely on terminal to work. Superb product development and support. Great accessories. loads of apps -quarter of a million to date. Super slim and sexy device. Better battery life. Other things too but its a good start.

Posts: 99 | Thanked: 26 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Ecuador
He isnt a techie... just some guy that wanna get the newest super duper device just for say "im cool" even if he will not use it entirely.... as we say in my language : a "poser"....
EDIT: i dunno is "poser" has the same meaning in english but u can search in google

Last edited by maguitodelrock; 2010-07-29 at 02:05. Reason: Added:

i cracked my lcd sreen and tryna figure out how to reverse vnc viewer to control my phone from my pc.
coulldnt get help with that so i wanna get another phone.

dont get me wrong i think the n900 is the best unlocked techie phone i ever owned but since this pr1.2 update i have been having too many issues and dont want the headache anymore. tired of important messages and things disappearing.

Originally Posted by maguitodelrock View Post
He isnt a techie... just some guy that wanna get the newest super duper device just for say "im cool" even if he will not use it entirely.... as we say in my language : a "poser"....
EDIT: i dunno is "poser" has the same meaning in english but u can search in google
LMAO too cute