Notices

the only plugins that work with it are the ones that come with it. the only video plugin that works is the peops soft plugin. if you get the dropdown menu for the plugin it shoulddddd be in there. otherwise i dunno lol. like he said. dont bother. it probably wont even load gt up. it struggled with ff7. it wouldnt load mgs up and the only game i could actually get playable was rayman. lol. so id just wait if i wer you lol

looks like psx4all seems like a faster alternative to PCSX. Since psx4all is being ported to pandora, good things may come...

have been playin around with pupniks pcsx and am gettin 30-40fps ish with the frameskip set to 40 lol.
But still really unstable and the only game have been able to actually play is ff7 lol. most other ones ive tried stall in the title menu.
just need sumone to release a gpu plugin that utilises the powerVR. sumhow.... in a dream maybe :P

Posts: 2,361 | Thanked: 3,746 times | Joined on Dec 2007 @ Berlin - Love this city!!
ask ZodTTD, he made the psx emulator for the (very similar to the n900) pandora.

psx running on pandora:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2xXtYmZa4yM

here is his site:
http://www.zodttd.com/

I dunno man. seems like everyone is just waiting on someone else for it like. zod has cum through for pandora yeah. but what does this actually mean for maemo? i dont really no much about pandora. are they similar or something. I thought oandora was an open source version of mac os? :/ or sumthink lol

Posts: 2,361 | Thanked: 3,746 times | Joined on Dec 2007 @ Berlin - Love this city!!
Originally Posted by basketcase_2004 View Post
I dunno man. seems like everyone is just waiting on someone else for it like. zod has cum through for pandora yeah. but what does this actually mean for maemo? i dont really no much about pandora. are they similar or something. I thought oandora was an open source version of mac os? :/ or sumthink lol
the hardware of the pandora is nearly the same as the hardware of the n900. both run linux, so the psx emulator for the pandora should run on the n900 with minor (if any) changes.

The Following User Says Thank You to zehjotkah For This Useful Post:
Posts: 635 | Thanked: 282 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Black Mesa Research Facility
And that's worth the wait!
Then I'll be able to finish all Crash Bandicoot games for the 11th time, but for the first time on my phone haha Luckily enough the N900 has a 32GB memory. I thought it was too much, but I've already filled up 15gigs lol. Any chance the guy would want to help out on porting Homeworld to the N900 alongwith the other dude who ported it to Pandora sort of?

Tags
playstation emulator, psx, rumors