Posts: 10 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Croatia
Hi,
since a few days ago I have a weird problem with internet connections (mostly wifi).
After I reboot the phone and connect to wifi it works ok, when I disconnect, I can't connect anymore unless I reboot, clicking on the same network does nothing (the network list closes, but no wifi icon shows up), and trying to connect to a new network brings password dialog, and then wifi icon starts blinking, but AP doesn't see any association attempt.
Connecting to gsm connection, icon starts blinking, and keeps blinking (like it is still connecting), keeps blinking for a few minutes and then dissappears, looks like it is not connected, (it actually is connected, gets IP, and applications work), "internet connection" option in the menu says not connected but clicking on it gives me the option to disconnect.
GSM always behaves like this (it actually works) but wifi works only after reboot, running N900 Optimize (that restarts some parts of gui) doesn't work, also killing and restarting some random processes (eapd, wlancod, yea, ridiculous debug method, but I tried), and disabling and reenabling wlan from advanced interface switcher doesn't work.

Posts: 10 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Croatia
Fixed
the problem was in ipv6 support, package removed, everything works. Looks like dhcp6c didn't die when supposed to, and confused icd2.

Tags
wireless