Active Topics

Posts: 562 | Thanked: 123 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Daly City
Originally Posted by firemenace View Post
u actually been misinformed because u cant sell ur console with games they become linked to ur PSN account so once u make a new name u lose all games
oh.. well, the games installed there are all the games i want.. so i guess i don't need to download new games anymore... and if i need too, hmm i guess it's fine..

Posts: 22 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ New York City -- Brooklyn
one more thing if the person wanted to be a jerk they could change there password and block u out aswell

Originally Posted by firemenace View Post
one more thing if the person wanted to be a jerk they could change there password and block u out aswell
what do u mean on that?.....

the games are linked to the PSN account name so meaning if u the owner changes the password u will become blockedout of the gameson ur go because it verifys online when u conect to the ps store or watever-- this sucks im umable to connect my go to my n900 hey try entering *99# if ur using tmobile and see if u can get online with ur go and n900 paired

so.. this means if he changed the PW i wont be able to play games? ANYMORE?

you could play games but ud have to make a new account and purchase them on that account name anyway-- im straying from the topic anyone know why my bluetooth is all fuxored?

ow.. ok.. what if he send me the psp with games... and i will ask him him the username and password... can i change all the info of that account? like the name...etc.. as in all the info..

yea u could, but there has been a craze recently with people using fraud cc numbers to by games and selling the accounts on ebay for like 1/10 the cost im sure theres something there not telling u about how long the account will be active for but im just guessing. search psn card in ebay youll see

ow.. yah.. is that the only way to buy games on psn?.. by the psn cards?

update---- seems as though i m able to get my n900 detected thru bluemaemo but only problem is it detects as a hid device instead of DUN