Posts: 18 | Thanked: 9 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Orange County, CA
Originally Posted by jalyst View Post
Start a separate thread and reference this thread...
No need to hijack this thread w/a separate but related problem.
It's not a help thread, it's thread for discussing ideas around this topic.
Sorry, didn't mean to hijack. Just a word of caution that when you switch back to default that things can go black. I ended up re-flashing, btw.

How do I fit the clock in the center of display , or at least horizontal center ?

Originally Posted by Dragoss91 View Post
How do I fit the clock in the center of display , or at least horizontal center ?
you cant and you shouldn't, the clock keeps on moving so that it may not damage the screen, a similar concept to a screensaver in the old days.

The Following User Says Thank You to kingpin For This Useful Post:
afaik this was a CRT displays problem , this is amoled but yes , it make sense because it would use some leds more than others so that could lead to color differences on some areas ... I guess .

I would like to fit in on the horizontal center , so the clock will be able to move on the vertical axis .

CRT yes, but i think it is to avoid pixel damage as you already said.

Other than that, there hasn't been mods for such a thing and i'm no expert to offer a solution for this

The Following User Says Thank You to kingpin For This Useful Post:
Posts: 42 | Thanked: 4 times | Joined on Nov 2011 @ Philadelphia
Originally Posted by kingpin View Post
you cant and you shouldn't, the clock keeps on moving so that it may not damage the screen, a similar concept to a screensaver in the old days.
My clock has stopped moving on the Stand-by screen, how do i re-enable it moving again? It stopped moving after applying the Faster Transitions v5 MOD.

Originally Posted by tibere86 View Post
My clock has stopped moving on the Stand-by screen, how do i re-enable it moving again? It stopped moving after applying the Faster Transitions v5 MOD.
Well it shouldn't affect the LPM, but what i can say is

"When in doubt, replace the libsysuid-screenlock-nokia.css to original"

Could someone upload the libsysuid-screenlock-nokia.css original file here please ? It seems it's needed sometimes , now it was my fault I forgot to backup it .

Posts: 42 | Thanked: 4 times | Joined on Nov 2011 @ Philadelphia
Originally Posted by kingpin View Post
http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?t=81665

First post last line
I did not see the libsysuid-screenlock-nokia.css in the thread you referenced. All I found was the original libmeegotouchviews-modified-default.css