Posts: 51 | Thanked: 4 times | Joined on Aug 2007 @ Greece
Does anyone know if we will be able to use
the build in fm radio in n800 with os 2008 ???

I loved fm radio in n800

It's been said a few times now, that when the official 2008 os is released the fm software may be ported. Until then, who knows.

SEARCH! It's probably already been answered.

Posts: 7 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on Nov 2007 @ Kansas, USA
It's now available. Just update your application list.

Posts: 481 | Thanked: 190 times | Joined on Feb 2006 @ Salem, OR
camera application also available

Posts: 5,478 | Thanked: 5,222 times | Joined on Jan 2006 @ St. Petersburg, FL
Well, it's really good at one thing, hard-crashing the entire device!

<_<
>_>

Posts: 304 | Thanked: 32 times | Joined on Nov 2007 @ somewhere in the far south
Nooooo...really?

Last edited by akd; 2007-12-07 at 01:42.

Posts: 305 | Thanked: 154 times | Joined on Aug 2006 @ Colorado
It didn't crash for me. It works great.
Akd, I didn't upgrade at first either because I couldn't get a good idea of what was so much better about 2008. It's a big things, but a lot of little things. E.g., Home applets are transparent which allows you to see your background; it's a very nice effect. Colors are brighter. Progress bars fit the screen better. The application manager is more intuitive and takes less thinking. Arranging applets or tray items is easier. The UI is more thumb friendly which make you less likely to pull out the stylus. The whole thing is more responsive and speedy. Applications tell you which icon they belong to by 'notching' it or minimizing to it. The PDF reader feels more like a book. The list goes on.

I have a list of apps that I used on 2007. Most of them work on 2008 and more work every day. If you have time, try it!

Posts: 304 | Thanked: 32 times | Joined on Nov 2007 @ somewhere in the far south
Originally Posted by BruceL View Post
It didn't crash for me. It works great.
Akd, I didn't upgrade at first either because I couldn't get a good idea of what was so much better about 2008. It's a big things, but a lot of little things. E.g., Home applets are transparent which allows you to see your background; it's a very nice effect. Colors are brighter. Progress bars fit the screen better. The application manager is more intuitive and takes less thinking. Arranging applets or tray items is easier. The UI is more thumb friendly which make you less likely to pull out the stylus. The whole thing is more responsive and speedy. Applications tell you which icon they belong to by 'notching' it or minimizing to it. The PDF reader feels more like a book. The list goes on.

I have a list of apps that I used on 2007. Most of them work on 2008 and more work every day. If you have time, try it!
My friend, thanks for encourage me but I am such a coward ..I choose to wait for the final (final?) release...oh, the mid december

Posts: 7 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on Nov 2007 @ Kansas, USA
No crashes here. FM radio and camera work fine on my N800.

Posts: 469 | Thanked: 88 times | Joined on Sep 2007 @ Montana
+1 here.... no problems with either..... Didn't someone mention the camera app used to have a video option? When/why did they pull that? I'd like to mail clips...