Active Topics

Posts: 880 | Thanked: 264 times | Joined on Feb 2007 @ Cambridge, UK
I had this set as my home page in the browser... registered with only 38 left to go.

I've booked the day off work just in case it's daytime. Depending on the time, anyone up for a beer before/after?

Not sure whether it'd be a good idea to leave the credit card at home so as not to be tempted into paying early adopter's premium, or to take it with me and hope for launch day discount!!!

Posts: 388 | Thanked: 115 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ London, UK
Originally Posted by klinglerware View Post
4. Apparently, maemo is pronounced "mai-moe", rather than "may-moe" or "mee-moe". I think I will still continue to pronounce it "may-moe" out of habit. It is a made-up name, referring to an open-source OS that is supposed to be what we make it to be, after all.
Don't know if you USians have the same Visa-type credit card, but here we have Maestro, everyone knows how to say it, pretty much the same, so I kinda guessed!

Thanks for confirming though!

Posts: 286 | Thanked: 259 times | Joined on Jan 2006 @ Cambridge, England
Originally Posted by speculatrix View Post
Depending on the time, anyone up for a beer before/after?
I might be coming along, if so I'll be on the Cambridge train, to/from Ely. Though I'm not quite sure of my plans for the day yet, I'll let you know.

Rich

Posts: 284 | Thanked: 80 times | Joined on Mar 2007 @ London, UK
Originally Posted by speculatrix View Post
I had this set as my home page in the browser... registered with only 38 left to go.

I've booked the day off work just in case it's daytime. Depending on the time, anyone up for a beer before/after?
Booked the day off?! Proper fanboy! I'd probably do the same if I didn't already have the week booked off.

I'm up for a drink.

Down to just 13 places left!!

Originally Posted by Faz View Post
Down to just 13 places left!!
Another 2 places gone. Only 11 seats left!

Posts: 383 | Thanked: 209 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ London UK
Well - I tried registering, nine places before and still 9 places after I clicked submit???
Really hoping I got in..

Originally Posted by edgedemon View Post
Well - I tried registering, nine places before and still 9 places after I clicked submit???
Really hoping I got in..
You should receive an email with a link to confirm within a few seconds. Followed by a confirmation email after this.

Posts: 383 | Thanked: 209 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ London UK
Originally Posted by edgedemon View Post
Really hoping I got in..
Yippee!!!

Thank you for registering and congratulations. More details about the event are coming soon.

— The Nokia N900 meetup team

Im up for a beer afterwards..
Just thought - Im doing Movember this year - only a week in so far, so I should be easy to recognise, Im will be the one with the new growing very dodgy moustache

Posts: 27 | Thanked: 16 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Munich, Germany
Just registered for London

Only 8 seats remaining!

Originally Posted by Withnail View Post
Just registered for London

Only 8 seats remaining!
Glad you could make it mate.
Coming from Germany?

4 seats left.

Tags
flagship store, meetup