Active Topics

Posts: 169 | Thanked: 194 times | Joined on Apr 2012 @ Austria
i wanted to add htmltagfunctionality to harbour nemosyne, therefor i wanted to add after line 73 here https://github.com/prplmnky/harbour-...ges/Answer.qml
a textFormat: Text.StyledText statement and hoped it could support htmltags then, but unfortunately, when i run harbour-nemosyne in terminal, after compilation with the sdk it tells me that it cannot asssign to non-existent property "textFormat"

harbour-vocabulary supports htmltags, but has a weaker algorithm i think, but i couldn't find out why it supports them and nemosyne not. thanks in advance for any help on this topic

The Following User Says Thank You to smatkovi For This Useful Post:
Posts: 862 | Thanked: 2,511 times | Joined on Feb 2012 @ Germany
Maybe change "paragraph" to "text" or "label". They should have a textFormat property.
Keep in mind that I have no clue about qml, but it is worth a try.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Halftux For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by Halftux View Post
Maybe change "paragraph" to "text" or "label". They should have a textFormat property.
Keep in mind that I have no clue about qml, but it is worth a try.
so it matters how this is called? i thought like Text {} could be anything {} and i can use textFormat: anything.StyledText

The Following User Says Thank You to smatkovi For This Useful Post:
how awesome, replacing paragraph with text just works although it displayed the whole text in one line and it disappeared on the edge, so adding the line wrapMode: Text.WordWrap fixed this

Last edited by smatkovi; 2018-06-20 at 01:06.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to smatkovi For This Useful Post:

Tags
..qml, htmltag, qtquick, styledtext, textformat