Active Topics

Posts: 2,448 | Thanked: 9,523 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ Wigan, UK
My condolences to anyone foolish enough to pay over 2 grand for an N950.

My website

GitHub

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to marxian For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,994 | Thanked: 3,342 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ N900: Battery low. N950: torx 4 re-used once and fine; SIM port torn apart
Originally Posted by Hariainm View Post
It's yours, right? U R CRAZY
Quick question... Crazy because he sells such a rare device, or because he expects somebody to pay so much for it? I would say former... What's the reason for attempting to sell it?
[EDIT]
Originally Posted by Hariainm View Post
Crazy for selling a device not owned by him. Crazy for choosing such a (high) arbitrary price, crazy for posting it here (c'mon, you can do it better), and last but not least, yes, crazy for wanting to get rid of an amazing phone like that.

EDIT: Seems like now the sale has changed to private. Clever guy.
This condition (of Nokia owning the N950 and loaning it to developers) reminds me of "Who killed the electric car?".
This price... Well, the N950 is rare, and he sells it new. Though, the highest offer to him, from a potential buyer, was 200 euro - the price is too high for most visitors.
Yes, he could announce it in a separate thread. Guess he didn't really want to part his ways with it.
The first time I visited the link, it was already a private listing. It merely hides names of buyers/bidders. It wouldn't stop Nokia from seeing the sale...
[/EDIT]
Best wishes...

Last edited by Wikiwide; 2012-09-22 at 23:06.

Posts: 2,355 | Thanked: 5,249 times | Joined on Jan 2009 @ Barcelona
Cause the many issues make it unusable as daily device, and it is also not very useful at all as a dev device because of hardware and software differences.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to javispedro For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by Wikiwide View Post
Quick question... Crazy because he sells such a rare device, or because he expects somebody to pay so much for it? I would say former... What's the reason for attempting to sell it?
Best wishes...
Making $$ to buy Jolla phone

To me N950 is still better hardware-wise, but it is a dead-end and the hw keyboard has very limited use. The price on eBay is crazy but tempting as well. I remember the loaner agreement stated that if your N950 is lost and Nokia happens to ask for a return of the device, you will have to pay $500...

The Following User Says Thank You to sony123 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 485 | Thanked: 708 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Galiza
Originally Posted by Wikiwide View Post
Best wishes...
Crazy for selling a device not owned by him. Crazy for choosing such a (high) arbitrary prize, crazy for posting it here (c'mon, you can do it better), and last but not least, yes, crazy for wanting to get rid of an amazing phone like that.

EDIT: Seems like now the sale has changed to private. Clever guy.

Last edited by Hariainm; 2012-09-22 at 15:27.

The Following User Says Thank You to Hariainm For This Useful Post:
Hey people =)
I was lucky as hell today. I bought a N950 for 109 us dollars. I could not believe my eyes, is it really so? But yes indeed, I own a N950 for 109$

The Following User Says Thank You to trondam For This Useful Post:
Posts: 67 | Thanked: 54 times | Joined on Nov 2010 @ Spain
WTF!!!! 109$$$ ONLY!!!! oooh man. Congratulations!!!

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Verssetti For This Useful Post:
Thanks, man I'll come back and post more when I have it in my hands

oh yeah, i got my N950 today and it is not a singel scratch on the screen or body. i am happy like a clown at the moment. only one thing that could make me even more happy and that is if someone could sell me their N950 box it came in. i don't have the box. the guy i bought it from work at telenor and he said it came without the box from nokia. so again, if someone would like to sell me a N950 box i'll be ever greatful

Posts: 304 | Thanked: 266 times | Joined on Apr 2011 @ Apeldoorn area, Netherlands
Originally Posted by trondam View Post
oh yeah, i got my N950 today and it is not a singel scratch on the screen or body. i am happy like a clown at the moment. only one thing that could make me even more happy and that is if someone could sell me their N950 box it came in. i don't have the box. the guy i bought it from work at telenor and he said it came without the box from nokia. so again, if someone would like to sell me a N950 box i'll be ever greatful
Pictures please

The Following User Says Thank You to Wreck For This Useful Post:

Tags
auction, n950 sold