Posts: 1,648 | Thanked: 2,122 times | Joined on Mar 2007 @ UNKLE's Never Never Land
Originally Posted by dneary View Post
I would like a pony.
you don't have one?

Posts: 263 | Thanked: 679 times | Joined on Apr 2008 @ Lyon, France
Originally Posted by Saturn View Post
you don't have one?
no :`-(

Dave.

Posts: 19 | Thanked: 1 time | Joined on Jun 2010 @ California, USA
I wish my one and only one MfE would work.

I can send a short e-mail (a few characters only) but not longer e-mail from Mail from Exchange. Does anybody have this problem?

Posts: 353 | Thanked: 166 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ India
Exchange Client Access server .NET Framework version: 2.0.50727.1434
Client Access server operating system version: Microsoft Windows NT 6.0.6001 Service Pack 1
Client Access server operating system language: en-US
Microsoft Exchange Client Access server version: 8.1.240.0
Client Access server language: en-US
Client Access server time zone: India Standard Time
Microsoft Exchange Client Access server platform: 64bit
Mailbox server Microsoft Exchange version: 8.1.240.0
Other Microsoft Exchange server roles currently installed on the Client Access server: Hub Transport
Authentication type associated with this Outlook Web Access session: Basic
Public logon: Yes

Pls help...
i've even installed the Certificates on mu N900 still !

Posts: 19 | Thanked: 1 time | Joined on Jun 2010 @ California, USA
arora.rohan,

follow wiki
http://wiki.maemo.org/Mail_for_Exchange
to get logs and post them here. Maybe someone has an idea or you will see smth obvious yourself. It is my impression however that this thread has been abandoned by Nokia's MfE developers and since Mail for Exchange is a closed part of the code nobody else can help.

Hi there,

does anybody know if the user authentication via certificate is already implemented or if this will be a feature of the upcoming PR1.3 release?

Thanks in advance.
Joe

Posts: 353 | Thanked: 166 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ India
Originally Posted by pavlik View Post
arora.rohan,

follow wiki
http://wiki.maemo.org/Mail_for_Exchange
to get logs and post them here. Maybe someone has an idea or you will see smth obvious yourself. It is my impression however that this thread has been abandoned by Nokia's MfE developers and since Mail for Exchange is a closed part of the code nobody else can help.
Thanks i got it fixed..turns out MfE on N900 uses webmail kind of thing..when i put the webmail server in my n900 server box..it worked..but on my other phone..the normal ip works :/ !

@labra
you mention something about copying the cert. How do you get access to those directories ? I don't see them in my explorer ?

P.S. MfE don't work with PR1.3 either at least with self certs, I'm destroyed, wasting hours to make MfE work.
Why the hell it still tells me "requires secure connection or the account is deactivated blabla" if I say to ignore the insecure cert (just like with the iOS but there it works

Last edited by rumeo; 2010-10-25 at 21:25.

MfE worked perfectly until I upgraded Maemo today to 20.2010.36-2.002, It syncs with the server with contacts, calendar and old email but will not received new mail. What logs do you need to troubleshoot.

I overcomed the missing provisioning support by using the method (davmail) discussed in this thread:

http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?t=55867

To avoid having davmail running all the time I created two script to start and stop the gateway when the network interface goes up and down. It's a bit dirty but it works.

Tags
activesync, certificate, email, exchange, fremantle, ignore tex14, maemo 5, mail for exchange, mfe, n900, provisioning, sync, thanks vitaly!