Posts: 5,339 | Thanked: 4,133 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Israel
Hi to all. I still didn't get answer on TJC (https://together.jolla.com/question/...boards-in-cli/), maybe here someone know the answer.
Can someone tell me what the command to see the list of available keyboards like we see them in: Settings->System->Text Input->Keyboards. I need them in the same order. If I use this command:
Code:
cat /usr/share/maliit/plugins/com/jolla/layouts/*.conf|grep "name=*"|cut -d '=' -f2|sort
I get ALMOST the same order like in the setting, but with some differences. For example in the setting, after Türkçe, came this:
Code:
Türkçe
Қазақ
Русский
Русский2
עברית
עברית2
中文(手写简)
中文(手寫繁)
中文(拼音)
中文(笔画)
And the command came this order:
Code:
Türkçe
עברית
עברית2
Қазақ
Русский
Русский2
中文(手写简)
中文(手寫繁)
中文(拼音)
中文(笔画)
Why I need order like in the setting... Many people have diff custom keyboards, this is a reason that I need exactly the same order like in setting. I want to update my triple keyboard (Hebrew-English-Russian) that have switcher and switcher file need the specific number where the specific keyboard placed in the setting order.. Here is a command that switcher use:
Code:
    FunctionKey {         icon.source: "image://theme/icon-s-sync"         onClicked: {canvas.layoutRow.switchLayout(19); canvas.updateIMArea()}
In this case the number 19 related to Русский2 in the setting order. Something changed in the last sys update and I can't use 0,1,2 anymore. I need exactly the same number where it placed in the setting. If by some command I can see exactly the same order, I can add script to .spec file that will change this numbers in my files. Can someone help with this ? Thanks

The Following User Says Thank You to Schturman For This Useful Post: