It's in fully working condition. I would say the condition is good. There aren't any scratches on the body really. The headphone port area has the peeling problem that the matte black N9s had a problem with. There are a couple of nicks here and there due to it being dropped once. There is also a small dent on the bottom right corner. There is a little crack where the flash LED is. All of these are pictured below.

I put a screen protector on it since Day 1. I took it off sometime ago before I put the phone away for storage. The screen is pristine.

The chrome strip has no scratches because I made piece to protect it from a leftover Bodyguardz protector that I didn't have use for. The protector still looks ok, but I'll leave it up to you to decide if you want to take it off or not. Not like there's anything you could replace it with.

The USB door works fine, isn't bent or anything. The Sim tray is fine as well.

Comes with all original accessories. The only one I ever used was the silicone case for it for a bit. Everything else was pretty much untouched.

Asking $140 USD shipped.

Here are some pictures:

Posts: 6,445 | Thanked: 20,981 times | Joined on Sep 2012 @ UK
Whereabouts are you based? The device is Arabic, set to UK regional settings, your quoted price is in USD...
Does your "shipped" mean "shipped worldwide"?

I'm in the US. This was imported. I didn't set it to anything. That's just what shows when it starts after you reset the phone. Then you just set it to whatever you need.

Yeah shipped worldwide.

The Following User Says Thank You to sillieidiot For This Useful Post:
bump......

Posts: 6,445 | Thanked: 20,981 times | Joined on Sep 2012 @ UK
I am very interested. The only reason I am hesitating is that I have exactly the same phone currently indisposed and I am still hoping to somehow revive it. I am travelling as we speak and won't be able to do anything about it until the end of next week but may get back to you after that, unless someone else snatches it first. I sincerely hope someone does, it is a beautiful device worth every penny.

bump.......