So whenever I use MicroB (standard Web browser) I keep getting this error "Redirect Loop! Redirectiom limit for this URL exceeded. Unable to load the requested page. This may be caused by cookies that are blocked." However, in the browser I've selected it to allow cookies. Can anyone help? Only a few sites are available to me. What's wrong? This has been going on for the past week :S

Wat do?

It's quiet in here...

Posts: 992 | Thanked: 738 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Low Earth Orbit
Wait ............

Have you figured it out yet?

Posts: 701 | Thanked: 585 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ London, England
Is that for all sites or just a few? If it is just a few they may just be badly designed and not handle unknown browsers well and maybe you would like to provide URLs for others to test.

Otherwise if it is all sites displaying this problem, then maybe try moving/renaming/deleting MicroBs profile; it is in /home/user/.mozilla/microb, there is also a configuration file /home/user/.browser which contains a few options for MicroB, you might need want to move/rename/delete that file as well. Ideally when it doesn't find it's profile and configuration file on startup it will recreate them from defaults, although I haven't tested this, so I wouldn't advise deleting the profile and configuration file until you know this works.

It's for pretty much every site. From YouTube, Reddit, Facebook to even some small websites I visit D:

Posts: 701 | Thanked: 585 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ London, England
So did you try what I suggested?

I tried it and nothing happened. Now it's even worse. It lost the kinetic scrolling...

Same problem happened to some time ago. Tried every suggestion I got here.
Ended up having to reflash my N900.

I don't wan't to do thaaat :/

Tags
maemo 5, microb