Posts: 5,795 | Thanked: 3,151 times | Joined on Feb 2007 @ Agoura Hills Calif
Originally Posted by fms View Post
Yes. And you are contributing.
BTW: Isn't it amazing that people still think this kind of comment is clever when we've seen its type hundreds of times, at least?

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to geneven For This Useful Post:
Posts: 212 | Thanked: 66 times | Joined on May 2010 @ India
we have been discussing about i phone.Why not N9?.Untill i bought my N900 ,I did not even know the existence of 770,800,or 810.I slowly learnt many things here.I love my devise a lot.
If you think that this device should be with people who has lot of money i am sorry,Linux phones started to reach the poor like me.
If you think that this device should be owned by people who knew it very well then give your phone to Mohammad AG.

The Following User Says Thank You to udaychaitanya16 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,048 | Thanked: 1,127 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Amsterdam
This is a Linux device! Linux is NOT simple! But it is NOT complex!
FIGURE IT OUT!
Call me an a**hole elitist, but the amount of people that do not know their left from their right foot, yet want nitdroid, every game emulator that is around and what not installed, and then start complaining when their device no longer works as well as they had hoped, well, all that is tiring.

Titles like; "Help, this is no good!!!!??!! Need answers NOW", postings without any form of explanation; "Tried to uninstall X or Y, but itīs crashing or something, I dunno. Need advice.", I am growing really, really tired of them.

Somehow I canīt help but think that A: People are too stupid to think for themselves. B: People are too lazy. C: People lack even the most basic search-engine skills. D: People seem to think their time is more valuable than the people they ask for help.

Donīt get me wrong: If people are showing an effort to solve their problems on their own, but have bumped into something on the road, I am more than willing to help, provided I have the knowledge they need. Self-sufficiency does not fall out of the blue skye, and I guess for most of the tech-savvy people on this forum it goes that they learnt most of the things they know from the internet. However, there used to be a time where RTFM was not considered an insult perse, but rather a criticism to get of your *** and google it yourself. Nowadays people react to that as if you just told them theīre a pedophile.

What have we done wrong? We hide in our little corner of the Internet and stick to ourselves...
Perhaps itīs EOL of the n900, with lots of new and unknowing people having bought one second-hand. People that would never have bought the machine if they would have had to pay the full price.

PS: I quit reacting on postings that are unreadable, that are written in such horrific english that itīs impossible to know what they are trying to say.

Last edited by anthonie; 2011-07-27 at 15:48.

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to anthonie For This Useful Post:
Can we rename this to 'the EPIC rant thread'?

Is this some kind of collective conscious psychological backlash against the painfully obvious death of TMO combined with 3 years of nokia disappointment topped of with the ballsmack that is the N9/50 debacle?

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to vi_ For This Useful Post:
haha

...aaand breathe...

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to fusi For This Useful Post:
Banned | Posts: 3,412 | Thanked: 1,043 times | Joined on Feb 2010
Originally Posted by vi_ View Post
Can we rename this to 'the EPIC rant thread'?

Is this some kind of collective conscious psychological backlash against the painfully obvious death of TMO combined with 3 years of nokia disappointment topped of with the ballsmack that is the N9/50 debacle?
This abuser is probably the worst offender TMO has and she comes on here complaining people telling the truth.

This forum is losing people by the day now and it is clear to see why.

I have reported 3 of this members posts as being very offensive and rude and one of them was removed.

Last edited by abill_uk; 2011-07-27 at 16:16.

Posts: 1,048 | Thanked: 1,127 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Amsterdam
Originally Posted by abill_uk View Post
This abuser is probably the worst offender TMO has and she comes on here complaining people telling the truth.

This forum is losing people by the day now and it is clear to see why.

I have reported 3 of this members posts as being very offensive and rude and one of them was removed.
At least he made me smile.

Can you link those posts before I take your word for it?

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to anthonie For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by anthonie View Post
At least he made me smile.

Can you link those posts before I take your word for it?
Members history tells no lies so i suggest you go look and the worst one was removed alltogether thankfully.

Having just looked a lot of them have either been moderated or deleted but still one or two there.

Last edited by abill_uk; 2011-07-27 at 16:31.

When sexual words are being used in ANY context they should be removed instantly in my opinion and i agree 100% with the op of this thread.

Posts: 5,795 | Thanked: 3,151 times | Joined on Feb 2007 @ Agoura Hills Calif
Originally Posted by abill_uk View Post
Members history tells no lies so i suggest you go look and the worst one was removed alltogether thankfully.

Having just looked a lot of them have either been moderated or deleted but still one or two there.
Didn't you just promise you were abandoning this horrible site except fot that off-topic thread you created?

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to geneven For This Useful Post: