Posts: 63 | Thanked: 123 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Zürich
Originally Posted by babraq View Post
This looks great, especially the front view.

I know that this should represent HW of the phone, but the icons and labels on screen are not properly aligned.
the icons are from E7 and should just give a clue...

Posts: 835 | Thanked: 772 times | Joined on Oct 2007 @ Finland
Originally Posted by nikrohr View Post

Next week news:

*Nokia N9 Consumer version Gets A Knockoff Before Official Launch*

Future news:

*Nokia N9 will be released in three versions, one dedicated old time TMO contributors (with keyboard), one for developers (w/out kb) and third for consumers (w/out screen).*

reason: Elop messed up

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kozzi For This Useful Post:
i do confirm 4 by 6 icons (24). double of Symbian 3 (3 x 4 = 12) wich has 640 x 360 pixels, so it should be true...
Okay so the screen looks like the n8? And thanks for the response.

Posts: 1,427 | Thanked: 2,077 times | Joined on Aug 2009 @ Sydney
Wow. You are good. Looks a lot better. =)
Now for the final little touches. (sorry, forgot to list them all before)

1. 4 corners do not bend inwards like the X7/E7. It is pretty much straight edged corners.
2. It doesn't display 6 rows in full. It fits 5 and 2/3rd. So the very bottom icons cut off from its bottom and labels do not show.
3. The 2nd button is too far apart from the volume buttons in your pic. It is slightly left of centre.

I will try to modify your drawing a little later to give you better idea for you to re-draw with.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jakiman For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by jakiman View Post
Wow. You are good. Looks a lot better. =)
Now for the final little touches. (sorry, forgot to list them all before)

1. 4 corners do not bend inwards like the X7/E7. It is pretty much straight edged corners.
2. It doesn't display 6 rows in full. It fits 5 and 2/3rd. So the very bottom icons cut off from its bottom and labels do not show.
3. The 2nd button is too far apart from the volume buttons in your pic. It is slightly left of centre.

I will try to modify your drawing a little later to give you better idea for you to re-draw with.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to nikrohr For This Useful Post:
Posts: 819 | Thanked: 806 times | Joined on Jun 2009 @ Oxnard, Ca.
Originally Posted by jakiman View Post
Either that or there will be PR1.4 for N900. lol
Prease Rait 1.4

The Following User Says Thank You to aironeous For This Useful Post:
Posts: 155 | Thanked: 166 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ Dublin
Has this thread actually resorted to people arguing about a mock up photo?

Nearly 5000 posts and only about 3 of them actually had any useful information. As it's obvious that no new information will be coming any time soon, I suggest that this thread be locked. (maybe it can be reopened when there is actually some news)

Trawling through dozens of pages of ******** every day for any kind of info is getting rather pointless and is only harming the forum.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Faustino For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by Faustino View Post
Has this thread actually resorted to people arguing about a mock up photo?

Nearly 5000 posts and only about 3 of them actually had any useful information. As it's obvious that no new information will be coming any time soon, I suggest that this thread be locked. (maybe it can be reopened when there is actually some news)

Trawling through dozens of pages of ******** every day for any kind of info is getting rather pointless and is only harming the forum.
http://shootspeak.com/2011/05/21/rum...9-meego-phone/

here you go with all the info from this "boring" thread

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to nikrohr For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by Kozzi View Post
Like when I touch it, it touch me back and we can share funny thoughts together ?
I saw that Star Trek Enterprise episode. Watch out, you may get pregnant.

And now I have another 11 pages to read and comment on.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to volt For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by selfish_russian View Post
Guys, the important question for me:
have you listened to music on N950 in headphones? Is it good or average just as on every other phone? Does it have a dedicated DSP for music? Would be good if it could replace my ipod classic.
Very good question and I second that, what does it sound like headphones and the external speaker quality. And as far as dpi screen resolution enthusiast....do we have any surprises in store. I'm having trouble thinking Nokia has a few new technologies in it, but nothing to revolutionize the screen sharpness. I took a look at recent reviews of their latest products and that's a serious flaw with them at the moment. Is this a regular screen? Were you wowed by the quality, what are your impressions of the screen for those who have used the device? Just tell me if its anything to look forward to?

Tags
duke nukem4eva, epic!, harmattan, n-950, nokia diamond, non-believers, rm680, wasteland