Notices

I have finished a pyqt application to stream both audio and video to icecast /shoutcast server through gstreamer. However it needs libshout (which I have packaged yesterday and now is in extras-devel) and the shoutcast plugin from gstreamer-good-plugins, so i have recompiled these in scratchbox to satisfy this dependency, everything fine if I copy this library to gstreamer plugins directory, but this is ugly when we speak about uploading my app to extras-devel.
So I want to create the gstreamer0.10-shout2send (or claim for an expert gstreamer packager to do this). The same way that there is an atabake or matroska plugin. I can do it but I am new in creating complex debian packages
and I think that packaging gstreamer plugins in n900 could be critical if you do something wrong, so can someone can draw a few guidelines ???

On the other side the application that i have created runs fine and can stream audio and video. If you want I can upload some screenshot and source code with install instructions for testing purposes. (not available in my garage account by the moment).

Last edited by kinta; 2010-02-17 at 14:38.

It's done thank 's to tuomas kulve! you can find gstreamer0.10-shoutcast in extras-devel