Posts: 63 | Thanked: 121 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ Sofia, Bulgaria
facepalm, pali's latest u-boot is working with Nemo

The Following User Says Thank You to vakkov For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,236 | Thanked: 1,278 times | Joined on Aug 2011 @ Balochistan
wrote Lates Nemo image on my 4gb SD Card. and it booted well. Thanks melisa queen for your guide.

Originally Posted by melisa queen View Post
It is a mistype
im having a problem. when i book Nemo (U-Boot) after using it and then shutdown my phone and then restart it, it keeps loading Nemo (U-boot) automatically doesn't even shows multiboot even with keyboard open until i remove memory card and when it fails to see any image file (mmc) then it shows multiboot. can this be solved ? thanks.

Posts: 53 | Thanked: 105 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ Iran
@panjgoori

Did you try this command; run noloboot

no. but will check it. does this work ?

melisa queen @ #5: I think I understand your nice clear instructions, except for this step:

"flasher -u -F uboot-and-zImage-2.6.28-20103103+0m5.fiasco"

I really want to try Nemo on microSD card without messing in any way with my standard Maemo on the n900 system. So what, exactly, does that step do? If it's flashing the memory, in what way is it changing the standard system? Or does the flashing somehow stay limited to those subdirectories under /home/user/MyDocs?

Thanks for your time!

Originally Posted by quixote View Post
melisa queen @ #5: I think I understand your nice clear instructions, except for this step:

"flasher -u -F uboot-and-zImage-2.6.28-20103103+0m5.fiasco"

I really want to try Nemo on microSD card without messing in any way with my standard Maemo on the n900 system. So what, exactly, does that step do? If it's flashing the memory, in what way is it changing the standard system? Or does the flashing somehow stay limited to those subdirectories under /home/user/MyDocs?

Thanks for your time!
it doesnt effect Maemo. i have tried it and it works without effecting other OS's installed in N900.