Poll: Que SO prefieres para un celular?
Poll Options
Que SO prefieres para un celular?

yo quiero instalar el cssu pero no se que beneficio trae aun tengo el firmware original de la compañia aunque ya me ire para android ya que maemo dejara de actualizarse y se queda mucho , hasta ahora es un buena celular pero ....

Posts: 185 | Thanked: 111 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ Mexico DF, Mexico
@ZogG, first, we're not filling this forum with 10 spanish threads per day. Second: yes, Spanish has more native speakers than any other language but Chinese: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...ative_speakers
(In english, ).
Third: This is not "spamming" more than a huge quantity of threads on the forum. There are already other threads on this very same forum in other languages different from english (or spanish). I just don't care about them, they are "local" threads. Daily, I find tons of threads about Meego/Harmattan/N9/N950 on the "Active Topics" list, while I don't use/have any of those, but I wouldn't consider them "disturbing" for my search of Fremantle/N900 related stuff.
Aside, you can understand the meaning of word "opinion" (which in spanish should be "opinión", BTW), "Maemo5" and "N900". Even "Mi" can be understood in english. So you know now it's a thread by a new forum user which is just sharing his opinion about N900 in "foreign" language, just with the Title. With that, you know you don't need to read the thread if you are not willing to read and write in spanish about PERSONAL opinions from a spanish speaker. So, if you are looking for something useful or trying to find information, you should just skip this thread, (even if it were in english).

Now, if you are so lazy to search but paradoxically so willing to discuss on the rightness of keeping an international forum with only pristine english, I now translate my own comment to OP:
"
Welcome, jistycs, remember that if you have a question it is more probable to get an answer if you set it in english, also, this is an international forum so default language is english. There are very few Maemo users (altough thanks to N9 Meego-Maemo/Harmattan users had incresed) and are worldwide spread, so it's convenient that interesting discussions be hold in english, as opening spanish threads automatically exclude a lot (most of) users. Of course, as there is no official spanish forum, existence of threads like this can't also be considered "offensive" or irrespective; in other sites there are subforums for languages other than english.

Regarding your opinion, I will comment that N900 hardware is basically an iPhone3GS with resistive screen instead of a capacitive one and a keyboard, aside a microUSB port and less network bands. And a Nokia logo instead of an apple. And plastic instead of metalic parts.

The only thing which makes N900 unique (in spanish it's a little redundant) is it's operating system and the "openness" in comparison with practically every other similar mobile devices. It's not 100% free software, but there are a lot of people which had almost heroically dedicated lots of time and effort in order to provide us a vast quantity of applications and "free" replacements for several system programs which were not (basically camera and media player), and even some characteristics not implemented originally (USB Host, Overclocking, 720p videos, HDR, manual focus, A/V in NTSC format playback which was originally broken, portrait mode desktop, etc, etc...)...
So, in conclusion, I guess N900 strength is precisely it's operating system.
"

Now, basically I don't get your point at being upset about the existence of an spanish thread.
N900 registered as Linux Machine # 426325

Last edited by strange1712; 2012-02-10 at 04:39.

The Following User Says Thank You to strange1712 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 54 | Thanked: 16 times | Joined on Oct 2011 @ Buenos Aires, Argentina
Te lo recomiendo mucho, para empezar da soporte para usar el telefono de manera vertical. Lo cual créeme que es realmente cómodo y convirtió a mi n900 en un teléfono nuevo para mi.

Ya solo con eso es una buena excusa para cambiar a CSSU.

Igual lo que dices de android es mentira, te reto a encontrar un teléfono de android donde te "actualicen" seguido

si un teléfono android (salvo quizá los nexus) recibe dos actualizaciones en su vida útil, considérate con suerte. Es más si es por eso tenes más chances de tener un android actualizado en un N900 que dependiendo de sony, motorola o samsung.

Realmente no entiendo tu crítica del futuro de maemo. Es lo que es y te da lo que te da. De la misma manera en que no podes pretender que un 3gs corra bien IOS5 tampoco podes pensar tan a futuro en el mundo de los móviles. Si nokia siguiera en el camino de maemo lanzando nuevos productos para entonces el hardware del n900 sería obsoleto.

Por el contrario como nunca va a salir algo mejor, pero continúa una comunidad muy grande apoyándolo, te garantizas de que todo lo que salga va a correr correctamente en tu equipo.(a diferencia de IOS o Android)

Felicitaciones por tu compra, pero...

...sabe que compraste un celular del 2009. Lo que es realmente una sorpresa y un testamento de los bueno que es Maemo es que siga tan vigente en el 2012 y con actualizaciones tan seguidas de parte de la comunidad.

The Following User Says Thank You to LaLlamaQueLlama For This Useful Post:
Posts: 54 | Thanked: 16 times | Joined on Oct 2011 @ Buenos Aires, Argentina
Originally Posted by ZogG View Post
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit, sed diam nonummy nibh euismod tincidunt ut laoreet dolore magna aliquam erat volutpat. Ut wisi enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exerci tation ullamcorper suscipit lobortis nisl ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat.
BTW on something completely offtopic, there is an Lorem ipsum on one of the N900 backgrounds

Check the wordcity background closely

Last edited by LaLlamaQueLlama; 2012-02-10 at 05:24.

The Following User Says Thank You to LaLlamaQueLlama For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,103 | Thanked: 368 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ india, indore
Where am I!!!!!!!!!!!

get your smooth live wallpaper today
My YouTube videos

Posts: 509 | Thanked: 522 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ indonesia
sumpah kagak ngerti sama sekali ,

benar benar suram ^_^
Triple Booting : maemo, power kernel 47, nitdroid umay 2,3,4

make ur desktop look awesome use symbian-anna-icons and harmattan icon pack

thanx button if u wanna say thanx dont use reply to save space loo

sama ane juga gank ngerti...behind the scene aja deh

Posts: 1,808 | Thanked: 4,272 times | Joined on Feb 2011 @ Germany
Originally Posted by magick777 View Post
Oh, and just for the record, I'm as English as they come... I just happen to speak Spanish when it furthers communication or welcomes new users. If we do get somebody posting in Russian or in Hebrew, feel free to help out. Until then, feel free to keep quiet if you don't have anything constructive to add.
(off-topic)

I knew you were not spanish, from the way you write. Got to say I'm ashamed of my spanish when reading how you write.

And yes, I *am* spanish

The Following User Says Thank You to reinob For This Useful Post: