Posts: 601 | Thanked: 549 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Redditch, UK
Here you go elie mate, I hope they live up to your expectations. Given more time I could have developed individual icons specifically for you, but in the essence of getting you desktops ASAP I simply dropped some in and adjusted to match the style you wanted.

I also know I didn't use the background you linked to but it was kinda flat and wanted to give you the hex look - couldn't find the mesh that you linked to either so opted for this.

It's not Gimp, it's Photoshop, and I still havbe the master file so any jiggery pokery you want done will only take a short time now - the longest thing to do in the first place is to set the file up as you want it. Now I can just drop layers / hide them / change them etc ad nauseum.

Home Desktop;

Media Desktop;

Gaming Desktop;

Settings and System Desktop;

Social Media Desktop

I know that the Social Media isn't really in keeping with the rest of them - I can make it that way without too much trouble, or if you want different icons there as you use different sites post back and let me know.

Enjoy.

The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Switch_ For This Useful Post:
Posts: 968 | Thanked: 663 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Australia (Melbourne/vic) / Lebanon (Zgharta/north)
Originally Posted by Switch_ View Post
Here you go elie mate, I hope they live up to your expectations. Given more time I could have developed individual icons specifically for you, but in the essence of getting you desktops ASAP I simply dropped some in and adjusted to match the style you wanted.

I also know I didn't use the background you linked to but it was kinda flat and wanted to give you the hex look - couldn't find the mesh that you linked to either so opted for this.

It's not Gimp, it's Photoshop, and I still havbe the master file so any jiggery pokery you want done will only take a short time now - the longest thing to do in the first place is to set the file up as you want it. Now I can just drop layers / hide them / change them etc ad nauseum.

Home Desktop;

Media Desktop;

Gaming Desktop;

Settings and System Desktop;

Social Media Desktop

I know that the Social Media isn't really in keeping with the rest of them - I can make it that way without too much trouble, or if you want different icons there as you use different sites post back and let me know.

Enjoy.
OMG !! these are the most awesome wallpapers i have even seen !! i'll put them on and report back .
a million thank u mate, u just made my day .
wow can;t wait to see them on my screen .

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to elie-7 For This Useful Post:
All gravy baby, glad you like 'em.

Posts: 968 | Thanked: 663 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Australia (Melbourne/vic) / Lebanon (Zgharta/north)
just a small thing, can you please make the social screen like the othere, just one icon in the middle ?

Which icon would you like?

Originally Posted by Switch_ View Post
Which icon would you like?
maybe something like this ??

Like this?

The Following User Says Thank You to Switch_ For This Useful Post:
thats perfect !
EDIT :
here's a quick look from what i have been working on, i'll upload all the screens when i finish installing all the preenv games, and add the missing widgets, and finish my social net screen... bottom line is these wallpapers are awesome, a big thanks to switch .
Attached Images

Last edited by elie-7; 2011-04-07 at 15:23.

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to elie-7 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 532 | Thanked: 949 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Uk for 6months then Thailand
Originally Posted by SavageBrat View Post
ok..I need alittle help.. I used these commands..
instanceTitle=Play Track
instanceCmd=action="pause";dbus-send --print-reply --dest=com.nokia.mafw.renderer.Mafw-Gst-Renderer-Plugin.gstrenderer /com/nokia/mafw/renderer/gstrenderer com.nokia.mafw.renderer.get_status > /home/user/.media;x=`sed -n '4p' /home/user/.media | cut -d " " -f 5`;if [ $QBW_EXEC_REASON = QBW_DBUS_MONITOR ];then case $x in 1) exit 1;;*) exit 0;esac;elif [ $QBW_EXEC_REASON = QBW_STARTUP_UPDATE ];then exit 0;fi;case $x in 0) dbus-send --dest=com.nokia.mafw.renderer.Mafw-Gst-Renderer-Plugin.gstrenderer /com/nokia/mafw/renderer/gstrenderer com.nokia.mafw.renderer.play;exit 1;;1) dbus-send --dest=com.nokia.mafw.renderer.Mafw-Gst-Renderer-Plugin.gstrenderer /com/nokia/mafw/renderer/gstrenderer com.nokia.mafw.renderer.$action;exit 0;;2) dbus-send --dest=com.nokia.mafw.renderer.Mafw-Gst-Renderer-Plugin.gstrenderer /com/nokia/mafw/renderer/gstrenderer com.nokia.mafw.renderer.resume;exit 1;esac;

and now have the the large buttons for the standard media player.. but I can't figure out where or how to add the dbus commands to have the buttons work for someplayer so if someone could plz post what the command should look like I would appreciate it..thank you
Hmmmmm I did post all the someplayer commands on here! Go back about 10/15 pages and your find them....

regards Qosmio

http://s1031.photobucket.com/albums/y372/q0smio/

N900 x 2 Overclocked at 900 Mhz.
Samsung Galaxy S 2
iPhone 4 (Jailbroken)

Posts: 155 | Thanked: 92 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ Jordan
@ qosmio ..hi I have the commands but I don't know where to put them..

Tags
desktop, epic thread, fremantle, maemo, maemo 5, picture, pictures, screenshot, screenshots, show and tell