Notices

Posts: 1,103 | Thanked: 368 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ india, indore
Originally Posted by romanianusa View Post
WTF...did i ever said i hate the developers?? Get some clues!! I only express my opinion. My opinion is the UI is not intuitive....not user friendly, not appealing. I hate the UI...i don't hate the developers....get your fact straight!

If i can install the previous version...i wouldn't be bother coming in here but IT seems you can't go back to the previous version due to some incompatibility issues....that is the problem i have.
ok ok u don't hate devlopers but you hate his app's UI so what i say do not use word "hate" at least, and forget all
cheers!

Posts: 3,203 | Thanked: 1,391 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Worthing, England
Lol - ok, lets call an end to this one please
I get the point, that you dont like the new version, and the old one is incompatible :P

The old one is not being redeveloped, as it had many other issues. There fore i am happy to take thought out critique on the new one... So if there's (as i said before) any ideas you have, apps you like, i will take a look There is actually a fix for it to get it working in other posts, (and i think there is a few pages back on this thread too) - just need to hunt it down.

Both healthchecks are my first forway into each respective coding language (Python and c++), so i am no expert, just trying to fill a gap, and display info.

The current GUI - is still very very much in development, and was more a test of coding, then GUI - so it is most likely going to change alot! - i too am very keen to speed it up, and will probably be dropping the swipe action.

Anyway, please do leave some feedback (sensible stuff though) and i'll do my best to sort the new app out as quick as i can.
----------- Are you on the N900 World Map? - http://pininthemap.com/maemo - masterpin: shotgun
----------- What apps do you want to see on the n900 or in MeeGo in the future? -

Posts: 1,729 | Thanked: 388 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Canada
i dont see reasons not to appreciate healthcheck.

issues i believe, are normal for the latest version (saw on noobmonkey's sig.) and i know that it is being looked at.

i was goin' to ask noobmonkey to resize the fonts a bit larger but as i see, it would mess up the UI (might be more panes/swipes to view device info and General info Tab).

----for apps that i want on the n900, i want a game instead :-P A pinball game

"The best way to break a Spell is to prevent it from being cast in the first place"

N900: 1000/1150mhz; sampling_rate 15; up_threshold 150000;

The Following User Says Thank You to gabby131 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,283 | Thanked: 370 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ South Florida
Originally Posted by romanianusa View Post
WTF...did i ever said i hate the developers?? Get some clues!! I only express my opinion. My opinion is the UI is not intuitive....not user friendly, not appealing. I hate the UI...i don't hate the developers....get your fact straight!

If i can install the previous version...i wouldn't be bother coming in here but IT seems you can't go back to the previous version due to some incompatibility issues....that is the problem i have.
Dude...

Look in the mirror.

See that Jerk staring back at you.

Slap the Sh*T out of him for me.

Thanx!

lol..........

Not much more to say other than that! .... But we should stop... really... we should....
----------- Are you on the N900 World Map? - http://pininthemap.com/maemo - masterpin: shotgun
----------- What apps do you want to see on the n900 or in MeeGo in the future? -

How i can run healthcheck from xterminal because its not working so i need to know what is the problem with it?

Posts: 1,103 | Thanked: 368 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ india, indore
Originally Posted by salazar View Post
How i can run healthcheck from xterminal because its not working so i need to know what is the problem with it?
easy to do just type in xterminal

Code:
/opt/healthcheck/healthcheck

The Following User Says Thank You to nicholes For This Useful Post:
Hey Noobmonkey.
Got an idea for an app or widget.
I'd like a "tide clock" with 3 analogue dials showing low tide, current time and high tide. If it's a bit much for you to take up, just say and I'll post a request.

The Following User Says Thank You to stickymick For This Useful Post:
its a very interesting idea, i'm assuming it would need to feed in loation and tide data from somewhere?
would be good to do a separate post for this one, and see what others think, howver i might join in, sounds like a fun bit of learning

Healthcheck gives me this when running it from Xterminal

BusyBox v1.10.2 (Debian 3:1.10.2.legal-1osso30+0m5) built-in shell (ash)
Enter 'help' for a list of built-in commands.

~ $ /opt/healthcheck/healthcheck
/opt/healthcheck/healthcheck: error while loading shared libraries: libQtSystemInfo.so.1: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
~ $

Can you help me what to do?

The Following User Says Thank You to salazar For This Useful Post:

Tags
check, faulty, front camera, gps, hardware, healthcheck, test