Notices

Posts: 130 | Thanked: 48 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Hampshire, UK
ever since i recently flashed to the global firmware from 205 variant i have been unable to change theme.

i have downloaded a few themes from app manager but when i try to change to them nothing happens when i click on the 'themes' button under settings. if i go to change my background image i can see the themes there instead?

any ideas?

Posts: 144 | Thanked: 32 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Cali
Originally Posted by DJRedline View Post
ever since i recently flashed to the global firmware from 205 variant i have been unable to change theme.

i have downloaded a few themes from app manager but when i try to change to them nothing happens when i click on the 'themes' button under settings. if i go to change my background image i can see the themes there instead?

any ideas?
I had this problem before, and it worked after I uninstalled Widgets Gallery. I was told that app had a bug.

The Following User Says Thank You to thefoxtrot For This Useful Post:
Posts: 130 | Thanked: 48 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Hampshire, UK
thanks uninstalling widgets worked.

Posts: 144 | Thanked: 32 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Cali
Originally Posted by DJRedline View Post
thanks uninstalling widgets worked.
Aye aye, sir

I have the same problem. Uninstalling Widgets didn't work. Now I uninstalled ALL the programs, still Themes doesn't open. I tried to install Widgets again, then remove it again, still nothing. Themes just doesn't open. Buy the way, after installing Widgets again, it also just doesn't open. Anyone? I don't want to flash my phone, I know, there must be an easier way. Thanks.

Deleted all folders in themes directory, including default and Default directories (are there supposed to be two of them?), that resolved Themes not responding. Then I just installed a new theme (Okuda, in my case), created a new default and Default directory and copied all the contents of okuda directory to both of them. Everything now works just fine.