Notices

Posts: 141 | Thanked: 190 times | Joined on Feb 2012 @ Barcelona - Spain

The Following User Says Thank You to Fatalist For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by Addison View Post
I'm an idiot.

So yeah, I did this is Xterm as user.

I no longer have an option to boot from MMC1 and if I boot from flash none of my applications are there.

I have an N800 by the way.

What happened?
F*ing hell Addison. I am so sorry. I feel a genuine sense of remorse that I have contributed to ruining your day. I wish there was a way I could make it up to you.

To be fair, I only posted that thing once and quickly changed it to remove the 'rm -r /' and it was someone else who posted it in this thread.

But still, I feel pretty bad now.

Last edited by vi_; 2013-05-20 at 08:53.

Originally Posted by phap View Post
Ah ah! I remember two years ago when I type the vi_ command out of curiosity on my laptop, and I didn't live on the first time! Then I learned a big lesson. Don't type commands without thinking a bit before... First I was a bit pissed off at vi_ (well, of course I didn't backup some important staff), thinking (why this a$...le put these kind of commands as signature?), but well it was my fault to be stupid, I could only blame this on me. I hope you learned a lesson too...
You will not my signature does not have 'rm' in it.

My apologies! Then it was someone else with this 'rm' in it, but the point is the same. Be careful when you type something.

Tags
nokia n900, temulous?