Active Topics

Posts: 560 | Thanked: 423 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Switzerland
Since I updated the apps lately, there is a new desktop switching transition.
Before, when I scrolled, the wallpaper and widget scrolled at the same time.
Now, only the wallpaper scrolls. The widget of the current desktop stay and get overlayed by the widgets of the new desktop.
I really do not like this feature as it looks uggly.
Is there a way to switch it back off?
I am not sure if it is a feature of the new CSSU or any other apps I lately installed.
CacheMe 4 the N9, a geocaching client / MiniBible, a bible viewer / TheWord brings daily bible verses onto your phone / BatteryGraph to monitor the battery drainage / doublepress2unlock to unlock your phone with a double press onto the power button / GPRS Data Usage to monitor your GPRS data usage /
and more...

On N900 check out this: SleepAnalyser to analyse your sleep movements / PasswordMaker a for a password generator

Last edited by caco3; 2011-03-07 at 20:56.

Posts: 939 | Thanked: 366 times | Joined on Dec 2010 @ U.K.
i've read on cssu it's something to do with parrallax, my desktop did that but somehow it's stopped without me changing anything?? then again i maybe wrong it happens often lol

Thanks a lot!
Setting the parrallax value to 1.5 is how I like it.To be honest, I do not even understand what parrallax means .
Something I miss on those hacks is a documentation. Some small explanations would help a lot.
CacheMe 4 the N9, a geocaching client / MiniBible, a bible viewer / TheWord brings daily bible verses onto your phone / BatteryGraph to monitor the battery drainage / doublepress2unlock to unlock your phone with a double press onto the power button / GPRS Data Usage to monitor your GPRS data usage /
and more...

On N900 check out this: SleepAnalyser to analyse your sleep movements / PasswordMaker a for a password generator

The Following User Says Thank You to caco3 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 2,473 | Thanked: 12,265 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Jerusalem, PS/IL
Reading some lines up in the file helps
http://gitorious.org/community-ssu/h...ons.ini#line44

The Following User Says Thank You to MohammadAG For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by MohammadAG View Post
Reading some lines up in the file helps
http://gitorious.org/community-ssu/h...ons.ini#line44

You are right, its very nicelly documented there.
How ever when you install and test the app, you do not really know where to get more infos.
There are too many places where tehy could be:
- garage
- forum
- wiki
- an independant website
- or gitorious of which many of us might hear the first time.

A note with a link in the app would help a lot.
and more...

Posts: 2,473 | Thanked: 12,265 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Jerusalem, PS/IL
Well, I haven't tried the CSSU tuners, but if you edit the file, the comments are there too.

Posts: 1,648 | Thanked: 2,122 times | Joined on Mar 2007 @ UNKLE's Never Never Land
Just noting,

- it's in the wiki too (i.e. http://wiki.maemo.org/Community_SSU/Features).
- in the CSSU Features Configuration app (should have chosen a shorter name ) there is a button in the about panel to open that location.