Active Topics

Notices

Posts: 306 | Thanked: 603 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ Belgium
Originally Posted by Arthuro_Adam View Post
I tested it. The march 7 release had good Opera Mini orientation, but the march 8 had not.

I check the march 7 release. Sound was good, but didn't find the location.jad to check the GPS.
Thanks for testing! The location feature was added afterwards, so that is normal.

Just to be sure: you did install the MeeGo builds and not the Maemo builds right?

The reason why I ask is because I checked the source of 2 backups of March 5 and March 11, and I added a.o. a rotation feature:

#ifdef Q_WS_MAEMO_5
setAttribute(Qt::WA_Maemo5AutoOrientation, true);
setAttribute(Qt::WA_Maemo5NonComposited);
#endif

However, due to the ifdef macro, this code is excluded for the MeeGo builds (presuming you did not install the Maemo build on your MeeGo device).

Another change is the fact I added multimedia and location features that rely on the Qt Mobility libraries. So I may have to produce a few test builds to really identify which change caused the portrait mode issue.

Davy

Last edited by DavyP; 2012-04-05 at 11:55.

The Following User Says Thank You to DavyP For This Useful Post:
Posts: 136 | Thanked: 19 times | Joined on Nov 2011 @ Hungary
Originally Posted by DavyP View Post
Originally Posted by Arthuro_Adam
I tested it. The march 7 release had good Opera Mini orientation, but the march 8 had not.

I check the march 7 release. Sound was good, but didn't find the location.jad to check the GPS.
Thanks for testing! The location feature was added afterwards, so that is normal.

Just to be sure: you did install the MeeGo builds and not the Maemo builds right?

The reason why I ask is because I checked the source of 2 backups of March 5 and March 11, and I added a.o. a rotation feature:

#ifdef Q_WS_MAEMO_5
setAttribute(Qt::WA_Maemo5AutoOrientation, true);
setAttribute(Qt::WA_Maemo5NonComposited);
#endif

However, due to the ifdef macro, this code is excluded for the MeeGo builds (presuming you did not install the Maemo build on your MeeGo device).

Another change is the fact I added multimedia and location features that rely on the Qt Mobility libraries. So I may have to produce a few test builds to really identify which change caused the portrait mode issue.

Davy
I installed the MeeGo one. Thanks for your work, I hope you'll find the problem.

Posts: 162 | Thanked: 227 times | Joined on Nov 2010 @ Italy - Florence & Bulgaria - Sofia

Whenever i chose http as proxy server on opera mini 6.5 it doesn't work.why

I can't run Nimbuzz , the app doesn't open when I use run MIDlet , it opens a white screen then close in a half of second . Same on N900

Posts: 306 | Thanked: 603 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ Belgium
Originally Posted by Arthuro_Adam View Post
I installed the MeeGo one. Thanks for your work, I hope you'll find the problem.
Can I ask you another favor? I am not entirely sure the dates of the builds I put online before match with the dates of the backups (some local changes may only got integrated in a build I uploaded days after). Could you test the following builds again:

http://davy.preuveneers.be/phoneme/p...aemo/deb/test/

These do not match with the ones you tested earlier as I recompiled them again. However, this time I made sure I have the matching build configuration files and sources, which should help me to hopefully find the cause of the orientation problem.

Thanks,
Davy

Posts: 1,397 | Thanked: 2,126 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Dublin, Ireland
Hi DavyP,

Are you considering to optify (move the stuff out of rootfs) the application?. Actually 4 Mbs is way too much and I had to uninstall it to be able to update to latest CSSU.

Posts: 440 | Thanked: 160 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ Las Vegas, NV
it has already optified, try latest build.

The Following User Says Thank You to Joseph9560 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 136 | Thanked: 19 times | Joined on Nov 2011 @ Hungary
Originally Posted by DavyP View Post
Can I ask you another favor? I am not entirely sure the dates of the builds I put online before match with the dates of the backups (some local changes may only got integrated in a build I uploaded days after). Could you test the following builds again:

http://davy.preuveneers.be/phoneme/p...aemo/deb/test/

These do not match with the ones you tested earlier as I recompiled them again. However, this time I made sure I have the matching build configuration files and sources, which should help me to hopefully find the cause of the orientation problem.

Thanks,
Davy
I tested the 7th, the 8th, the 11th neither of them was good (both started in landscape mode) and the 6th version was good.

I hoped that will help you.

I want to play the game "Di tim trieu phu" (Milionaire), but could not. I can not help. Thank's
Attached Files
File Type: zip Di_tim_Trieu_phu.zip (180.9 KB, 71 views)