Posts: 473 | Thanked: 141 times | Joined on Jan 2009 @ Virginia, USA
I know this is probably a longshot, but I figured I'd try. I use Panucci to play podcasts on my N900. Lately, say the last month, though it started slowly enough that it may have been longer, Panucci just stops playing.

I will be playing a podcast, mp3, ogg, doesn't seem to matter, usually through bluetooth, and the podcast will just stop. I can still hear the N900's audio, like from tapping buttons and the like, and I can hit the pause/play button on Panucci (or on the bluetooth headset) and the button will toggle from pause to play and back. The only way I can get it to stop is to close and reopen Panucci. Then it will work fine...Until the next time. I had this happen to me tonight 6 times (so far) during a 1 hour podcast

So I have fscked the device and it came up clean. I wanted to post here before I uninstalled and reinstalled it, just because I'm afraid that the libraries may not be available any more.I guess I could do an apt-get reinstall of panucci, and see where that goes.

Has anyone seen this behavior or know what may be causing it?

Thanks,
--vr

The Following User Says Thank You to VulcanRidr For This Useful Post:
Posts: 569 | Thanked: 462 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ USA
Panucci still works well for me.

Posts: 473 | Thanked: 141 times | Joined on Jan 2009 @ Virginia, USA
Originally Posted by rotoflex View Post
Panucci still works well for me.
Awesome. I did an apt-get install --reinstall panucci, and so far so good...Maybe the binary got b0rked somewhere along the line. We shall see.

The Following User Says Thank You to VulcanRidr For This Useful Post:

Tags
maemo 5, panucci