Notices

Posts: 215 | Thanked: 448 times | Joined on Aug 2012 @ Burgas, Bulgaria
Originally Posted by sup View Post
If you managed to make debs from autotools, that would be great!
No, I just build the source. Now I only need to package it in a deb file!

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tanago For This Useful Post:
..so nobody build navit ?!
(or wants to help me?)

The maintainer of navit for N900 (Rdorsch) is not into navit anymore and look like he will not help me + he said he's moving away from N900

Last edited by tanago; 2013-04-05 at 14:27.

Originally Posted by tanago View Post
..so nobody build navit ?!
(or wants to help me?)

The maintainer of navit for N900 (Rdorsch) is not into navit anymore and look like he will not help me + he said he's moving away from N900
I just use it and have no idea ow to build it, but would be glad if you succeeded in building it and shared the debs.

I believe the debian direcotory you looked for is in tar.gz files on this address: http://bokomoko.de/~rd/maemo/unstable/ (like http://bokomoko.de/~rd/maemo/unstabl...o1~5427.tar.gz )

This debian dir compiles the source with autotools, I need it with cmake... First I tried with autotools but when i attempt dpkg-buildpackage error pops-up 'debian/opt/navit/share/icons: No such file or directory'
with cmake the whole procedure is a lot easier now, im on my way of creating my own debian dir, without ANY help.....

This debian dir compiles the source with autotools, I need it with cmake... First I tried with autotools but when i attempt dpkg-buildpackage error pops-up 'debian/opt/navit/share/icons: No such file or directory'
with cmake the whole procedure is a lot easier now, im on my way of creating my own debian dir, without ANY help.....
Well, I am afraid nobody is able to give you any help since nobody has suceeded in building it as a deb with cmake. I would loveto help you but have no idea how:-). But still appreciate your effort!

Well, I am afraid nobody is able to give you any help since nobody has suceeded in building it as a deb with cmake. I would loveto help you but have no idea how:-). But still appreciate your effort!
Thank you, it would be good if just rdorsch helped me, but no...

Thank you, it would be good if just rdorsch helped me, but no...
I ma not sure he could help you either - he never suceeded in building with cmake as far as I know. But let him speak for himself.

I ma not sure he could help you either - he never suceeded in building with cmake as far as I know. But let him speak for himself.
I ask for his help on the missing 'icons' dir not about cmake; if i manage to build at least with autotools i will take it in my own hands building with cmake.

Posts: 1,974 | Thanked: 1,834 times | Joined on Mar 2013 @ india
Try to do as much as u can it will help somebody

FINALLY, packaged a build as deb file (WWOHOOO)
Now I got to make a transition from autotools to cmake but there is a time for that

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tanago For This Useful Post:

Tags
navigation, navit, nokia n900, openstreetmap