I believe it was mentioned here, but i can't be bothered to search.

How much free memory space you have on N9 16GB model?

Posts: 2,448 | Thanked: 9,523 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ Wigan, UK
Originally Posted by tissot View Post
I believe it was mentioned here, but i can't be bothered to search.

How much free memory space you have on N9 16GB model?
Assuming you're referring to /home/user/MyDocs, it's around 9GB on the N950.

My website

GitHub

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to marxian For This Useful Post:
Posts: 4,672 | Thanked: 5,455 times | Joined on Jul 2008 @ Springfield, MA, USA
Originally Posted by babraq View Post
Maybe N9 is outdated by hardware specs, but the OS and sexy design are reasons to own this device. At least for me.
I couldn't help reading that and interpreting it as, "Maybe my car is a piece of rusted junk, but the radio rocks and bass booster in the trunk is sexy... those are reasons to own this car. At least for me."

Um.. let's talk about constraints that a half-open Harmattan Maemo-MeeGo open-core mish-mash OS needs to live within with limited hardware, shall we? Trust me, I know--I've been using Android. Welcome to the same scenario--you're not somehow magically better off. And that's a shame.

Originally Posted by babraq View Post
The openness of the OS right away, no jailbreaks, no flashing, just a switch in settings menu.
Don't you just LOVE Aegis? Ahhh breathe in that delicious, fresh OPEN* air!

*Open being open to interpretation

Originally Posted by scapegoat845 View Post
Took the word right outta my mouth....
Just one word? Which word was that?

Originally Posted by somedude View Post
so what is this thread about???? :
First, I thought it was about how the N9 was finally out! ....then I thought it was about how it was ANNOUNCED, but not out yet.. but then I thought it was about how it was supposed to be OUT NOW... but, now I think it's about how it'll be out "SOON"... flying-winged quotes and all.

What do you think this thread is about, folks? Maybe--while we're waiting--we can all give out interpretation?
Nokia's slogan shouldn't be the pedo-palmgrabbing image with the slogan, "Connecting People"... It should be one hand open pleadingly with another hand giving the middle finger and the more apt slogan, "Potential Unrealized." --DR

The Following User Says Thank You to danramos For This Useful Post:
Banned | Posts: 3,412 | Thanked: 1,043 times | Joined on Feb 2010
This thread should be moved to meego.com where it belongs as it is all about meego nothing to do with Maemo.

That will probably get rid of most of the children on this forum that all seem to exsist on this thread.

Ok, why has this thread turned in to trolling match again by same guys who post these useless posts day after day?

It was looking good for week or two.
Originally Posted by abill_uk View Post
This thread should be moved to meego.com where it belongs as it is all about meego nothing to do with Maemo.

That will probably get rid of most of the children on this forum that all seem to exsist on this thread.

The Following User Says Thank You to tissot For This Useful Post:
I think this thread should be renamed yet again.

As it's been announced that the N9 will be available in Portugal for the knock me down with a Chuck Norris fart price of €729 (which works out at just a gnats bollock below £640) for the 64GB version

"N9 [Announced]: It's [DEFINITELY NOT] finally here".

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to stickymick For This Useful Post:
Posts: 199 | Thanked: 232 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Sweden
I'm not shure if this guys is full of sh it, but he does seem to have a N9 on his hands and his response to my comment is quite interesting!

Posts: 199 | Thanked: 232 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Sweden
edit: comment redundant

Originally Posted by eMiL View Post
I'm not shure if this guys is full of sh it, but he does seem to have a N9 on his hands and his response to my comment is quite interesting!
Yes, he is full of ****. N9 won't have HDMI. It's 3.5mm AV connector.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to babraq For This Useful Post:
Moderator | Posts: 5,320 | Thanked: 4,464 times | Joined on Oct 2009
Alas this was determined with absolute certainty months ago.
Confirmed by abbra, former Nokia employee who worked in this area.

Tags
disapoint, eflop, epic win!, laggy interface, n9 rox, so much win, wateriswet, who cares, whyyyyy??????