Active Topics

Posts: 146 | Thanked: 76 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Poland
Originally Posted by wigglemeyer View Post
2 bugs for me:

Airport game no longer works. Gets stuck in "loading" and then goes back to home screen.

OTA internet is no longer working (T-mobile $10 dumbphone). I keep getting prompted to upgrade to a different internet package.

Today there there was an update from OVI to Airport and Labirynth Lite.
It works for me after update. (But didn't test it before update)

Last edited by Robb; 2010-10-26 at 19:24.

Posts: 2,050 | Thanked: 1,425 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Bucharest
I have one with microb.

If I click on a desktop link, microb starts loading site 1. While it loads, click link2 that loads site 2. Now close window 2. Window 1 address bar displays site2.

However, if and when site1 finishes loading, the bar will display the correct address.

Keep the forums clean: use "Thanks" button instead of the thank you post.

Posts: 751 | Thanked: 522 times | Joined on Mar 2007 @ East Gowanus
2 bugs for me:

Airport game no longer works. Gets stuck in "loading" and then goes back to home screen.

OTA internet is no longer working (T-mobile $10 dumbphone). I keep getting prompted to upgrade to a different internet package.
Remember to check the access point settings change to internet2.voicestream.com from epc.tmobile.com. If thats not the problem then can't help.

Posts: 992 | Thanked: 995 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ California
2 bugs for me:

It is interesting - PR1.3 doesn't have upgrade of CMT and 3G provider can't detect something new, at least in theory.

If it is something on application level, then I have old packages yet. Let's see, I am updating now.

Posts: 197 | Thanked: 101 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Netherlands
Not a new bug, but the hildon-desktop batttery drain problem when using sub-menus is not fixed in pr1.3.
So we still need the custom hildon-desktop install. I already installed my onw build of it.

Originally Posted by mirakels View Post
Not a new bug, but the hildon-desktop batttery drain problem when using sub-menus is not fixed in pr1.3.
So we still need the custom hildon-desktop install. I already installed my onw build of it.
What custom hildon-desktop?? Can you post the link please?

tvc player app no longer works open then closes with invalid playlist
when opening web pages it some times opens two pages and takes ages this is other page it opens below
http://www.epoclick.com/?ad=1288121512

Last edited by moradeeb; 2010-10-26 at 19:54. Reason: add link

PR1.3 killed the messages (Conversations) application (no SMS or IM gets logged/saved) and my phone is emtpy of all recent calls...and stays empty.

Same thing here: http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?t=64380

. Pekka

JFC, editing text with the virtual keyboard is still fubar. Nokia, when are you going to stop sucking at this?

JFC, editing text with the virtual keyboard is still fubar. Nokia, when are you going to stop sucking at this?

Tags
pr1.3