Banned | Posts: 974 | Thanked: 622 times | Joined on Oct 2010
It sort of occurred to me that it's a battle between ecosystems LOL or is it? Isn't it more correct to say it is a battle between corporations, huge international corporations doing their out-most to somehow suck money out of us to become even larger? I think so.

So now I am suddenly a member of the Nokia/Microsoft ecosystem. But I have my Wave 8500, so I am also a member of the Samsung/Bada ecosystem. Does that make me a bad person, a spy, a traitor?

What is the world coming to? I can't get myself a phone anymore, without also becoming a member of an ecosystem. I don't give a rats *** about ecosystems, they are boring and surreal. What if car manufacturers started doing the same, buy a Ford and you can only buy groceries at LIDL, buy a BMW and you can only go on holiday with Lufthansa.

EU, you finally got rid of all these different and incompatible chargers, and now we one USB charger to charge them all. But now we have this problem with incompatible "ecosystems". Please fix it. I mean seriously this is madness.

Posts: 455 | Thanked: 782 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Netherlands
e·co·sys·tem /ˈiːkəʊˌsɪstəm/

— n
a system involving the interactions between a community of living organisms in a particular area and its nonliving environment

Last time I checked neither Google, nor Microsoft were living organisms. Now let me go medieval on you as I've promised to do when I hear the damn buzzword again

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to zwer For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,141 | Thanked: 781 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Magical Unicorn Land
While the creatures of the underworld and the overworld are fighting, the sea creatures will take over.

The Following User Says Thank You to stlpaul For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,062 | Thanked: 961 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Boston, MA
It never fails to amaze me how many people think their post is worthy of its own thread when there are literally dozens of other relevant places it could have been posted.

Sick of your cell signal not reconnecting after coming out of a bad signal area? Vote for this bug.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cfh11 For This Useful Post: