Active Topics

Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
Originally Posted by immi.shk View Post
Samsung Tizen 2.1 screenshots appear

www.sammobile.com/2013/06/04/couple-of-tizen-mobile-screenshots-showed-up/
That's how an email client should look like, you should be able to both scroll through your mail and read them at the same time!

Great ****!

I don't trust poeple without a Nokia n900...

If Samsung chose to bear Nokia's torch... and continued with a full, powerful Linux system with App ecosystem that's just as flexible as Android's but more powerful and open-source.

Yeah, they'd win the niche pretty easily.
Pull away from Windows Phone, Blackberry, and Symbian marketshare to eventually become the third-horse in this race.

I'm flattered

Moderator | Posts: 5,320 | Thanked: 4,464 times | Joined on Oct 2009
As long as Qt (or similar) remains a refugee in that equation that's very unlikely (& certainly unappealing).
Especially since most other players are suspicious of Samsung/Intel. But I wish them well, it's better than nothing.

Last edited by jalyst; 2013-06-05 at 13:46. Reason: typo

Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
Originally Posted by jalyst View Post
As long as Qt (or similar) remains a refugee in that equation that's very unlikely (& certainly unappealing).
Especially since most other players are suspicious of Samsung/Intel. But I wish them well, it's better than nothing.
Are you saying that tizen rocks?

Last edited by Dave999; 2013-06-05 at 14:46.

Yes, I "heart" Tizen, but not as much as Sailfish/Nemo, it's about the same as Ubuntu on my scale.
FFOS is slightly ahead of Tizen/Ubuntu for me, but it's very close...

Last edited by jalyst; 2013-06-05 at 14:51.

Yes, I "heart" Tizen, but not as much as Sailfish/Nemo, it's about the same as Ubuntu on my scale.
FFOS is slightly ahead of Tizen/Ubuntu for me, but it's very close...
That is probably due to the fact that you don't know so much about Tizen since very few facts are available Atm. You can't like an OS you don't know almost nothing about.
I think the OS will be total Crap an disappear in a year och a great success and eating android.

There's been more than enough public info. about Tizen (& others) to enable folks form a preference one way or the other.
Such preferences are not static things of course, it depends on how each project continues to evolve...

There's been more than enough public info. about Tizen (& others) to enable folks form a preference one way or the other.
Such preferences are not static things of course, it depends on how each project continues to evolve...
I always knew you were a Tizen fanboy in disguise...

Tags
clunky, death rules, mike_tizen, titzen, tizen == kebab, tizen rules, tizen_day, tjamtjung, yet still sucks, zen and tizen