Active Topics

I just picked up a Bluetooth GPS Receiver on e-bay for $50. I downloaded the Navicore US Maps and software from their site and wanted to buy a license key but they do not appear to sell that separately. I thought it would be cheaper this way. In the meantime I will use Naemo Mapper. If anyone has a license key and is willing to share it please let us know.

Thanks for reading this post.

Posts: 39 | Thanked: 1 time | Joined on Jul 2007 @ New York, USA
Originally Posted by atthehop View Post
I just picked up a Bluetooth GPS Receiver on e-bay for $50. I downloaded the Navicore US Maps and software from their site and wanted to buy a license key but they do not appear to sell that separately. I thought it would be cheaper this way. In the meantime I will use Naemo Mapper. If anyone has a license key and is willing to share it please let us know.

Thanks for reading this post.
yeapp.. I too tried this. Kind of dumb of Navicore for not selling license keys online !!!

Posts: 1,513 | Thanked: 2,248 times | Joined on Mar 2006 @ US
The license keys come with the software sold on the website. Pay for the software and you get a license key.

... I downloaded the Navicore US Maps and software from their site ...
Hi atthehop,
Where did you download the US Maps on Navicore site, do you have the link? I cant find anything on that site...

Thanks
DM

Posts: 874 | Thanked: 316 times | Joined on Jun 2007 @ London UK

I just for one on e.Bay for 115 plus 32 freight, it's Eurpoe but as long as you have the license you can get the US maps from their site. This seller had a bunch so check it out.

Posts: 39 | Thanked: 1 time | Joined on Jul 2007 @ New York, USA
I just for one on e.Bay for 115 plus 32 freight, it's Eurpoe but as long as you have the license you can get the US maps from their site. This seller had a bunch so check it out.
atthehop, could you post the link to ebay product page ?

Here is the link to the one that just sold.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...MEWA:IT&ih=016

He may have more, he has sold a bunch.

Hi everyone,
just got my navicore with european maps, installation was very easy except that the license key will not work with North American maps that you can download from Navicore site. Well I guess its Maemo Mapper for me to.

Did you ask Navicore for a fix. I have one coming off of eBay and want to use the US maps also. You must have a valid license code to ask for help.