Hello everyone, i tried to install android in my n900 after completing the process found in forums i rebooted it and got dual boot then i pressed 2 for nitdroid i got some mmc not rooted error and hit me to panic i don't remember what it is exactly then i thought of booting it in Maemo and pressed power button from then on its not turning on and keeps on rebooting what all i get is the Nokia logo and blue light is blinking during that i tried pressing 0 during but its not working please help me what should i do now ????

Posts: 1,411 | Thanked: 1,330 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Tatooine
Step 1: Learn what a full stop is.
Step 2: Flash it.

The Following User Says Thank You to jedi For This Useful Post:
Posts: 116 | Thanked: 44 times | Joined on Nov 2010 @ Chennai, India
Originally Posted by urzchinna View Post
Hello everyone, i tried to install android in my n900 after completing the process found in forums i rebooted it and got dual boot then i pressed 2 for nitdroid i got some mmc not rooted error and hit me to panic i don't remember what it is exactly then i thought of booting it in Maemo and pressed power button from then on its not turning on and keeps on rebooting what all i get is the Nokia logo and blue light is blinking during that i tried pressing 0 during but its not working please help me what should i do now ????
remove the sd card, if u have inserted and try rebooting.

Is there any other alternative than flashing.i lost the magnet and its not recognizing any sd card so i tried install nitdroid it in emmc

Posts: 1,359 | Thanked: 1,292 times | Joined on Oct 2011 @ Tartus.Syria
Originally Posted by urzchinna View Post
Is there any other alternative than flashing.i lost the magnet and its not recognizing any sd card so i tried install nitdroid it in emmc
flashing is the best way to clean and fix your N900 !
and dont install nitdroid on the emmc unless you are ready to lose your N900 if something goes wrong

Good luck
https://www.facebook.com/ZoRk7

i followed the procedure to flash till i got suitable device not found in command prompt. Then i connected n900 by holding on u its saying device not recognized what should i do ???

Posts: 1,359 | Thanked: 1,292 times | Joined on Oct 2011 @ Tartus.Syria
click on the link in post #2 and you will find everything you want there
https://www.facebook.com/ZoRk7