Active Topics

Posts: 229 | Thanked: 725 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ Permanent cruiser - either water- or motorways
Hi there,

As I messed up my jolla on the last update, I decided instead of going all the way of the OS updates and reinstalling, ... I can just flash my Xperia x with Sailfish, which I had purchased just at the release but have been to lazy to flash it ...

Now the Jolla 1 is factory reset and for sale

It’s the device coming with a white (with a real wood Latsu back) and an aloe other half. Two batteries and nothing else ...

It’s in good working condition, the display shows a yellow burn on the right side (for two years now and it isn’t growing ...) a few small bits and dents on the frame and a small cobweb crack on the aloe toh
The display is fine except the burning ...always had a protector ...

And here the pics:

Deleted

Asking for 45,- EUR plus shipping

Last edited by elastic; 2018-08-19 at 15:14.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to elastic For This Useful Post:
Posts: 229 | Thanked: 725 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ Permanent cruiser - either water- or motorways
No one? Open for offers ....

collection possible in UK Bristol/Bath till end of August or GER Cologne/Koblenz in September

The Following User Says Thank You to elastic For This Useful Post:
Still for sale ...

Posts: 150 | Thanked: 222 times | Joined on Aug 2017 @ Spain
Hi, I think we've talked before. I can buy it for you if you include the shipping in the price.

The Following User Says Thank You to Kalatti For This Useful Post:
still available - price update and pics - shipping or pickup from/in UK till 30th Aug and from/in Germany from the 1st Sept