Closed Thread
Posts: 4,672 | Thanked: 5,455 times | Joined on Jul 2008 @ Springfield, MA, USA
Originally Posted by Lumiaman View Post
I am still optimistic that Nokia will hit 10 in 12 months. They have a viable partnership and they will be the third ecosystem. Got too many shares on them.
BECAUSE you invested, it's nearly GUARANTEED to go bust. Good job. It's all your fault, now.
Nokia's slogan shouldn't be the pedo-palmgrabbing image with the slogan, "Connecting People"... It should be one hand open pleadingly with another hand giving the middle finger and the more apt slogan, "Potential Unrealized." --DR

Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
You got to take risk. I wish I put some on apple while back. But life is short and money is only......money

You got to take risk. I wish I put some on apple while back. But life is short and money is only......money
I put money in Apple. Still riding that one a decade+ later.

As for Nokia, I invested, rode it up to 12% higher, dumped. Haven't looked back until I hear something positive.

That Apple....must be a good ride hombre.

That Apple....must be a good ride hombre.
Rides far better than the old Diesel-cloud coughing Nokia junker.
Nokia's slogan shouldn't be the pedo-palmgrabbing image with the slogan, "Connecting People"... It should be one hand open pleadingly with another hand giving the middle finger and the more apt slogan, "Potential Unrealized." --DR

It took apple a long ride to get there......

It took apple a long ride to get there......
Wouldn't want any premature rides would we now?
Afterall its not about the money but of the experience, think of it as one of the most expensive universities out there.

I'm flattered

Originally Posted by Kangal View Post
Wouldn't want any premature rides would we now?
Afterall its not about the money but of the experience, think of it as one of the most expensive universities out there.
The difference between Apple and Nokia is that Apple learned from their failure and bounced back from it. Nokia learned nothing from their success and bounced back from it.

Explain "bounced back" please...

NOK is sitting at like $5.49 USD a share. A far cry from just a slight more than a year ago or $56 USD from 12 years ago... when AAPL was only $22 USD from 12 years ago too.

12 years, different results. Far different results.

Originally Posted by gerbick View Post
Explain "bounced back" please...

NOK is sitting at like $5.49 USD a share. A far cry from just a slight more than a year ago or $56 USD from 12 years ago... when AAPL was only $22 USD from 12 years ago too.

12 years, different results. Far different results.
I said... Apple "bounced back" from their failure. Nokia "bounced back" from their success. You're just saying the same thing I did.

Closed Thread

Tags
goodbye nokia, investing, last quotes, lumiatard, samsung, specc=ericsson, stock, the elop flop, the flop elop, tizen