Hy i download Freeciv2.1.3-2armel for my 770
(newer versions ar not compatible)
as i install the Installclient needs two more Files:
libc6(<=2.5.0-1)
Libfreetype6(<=2.2.1)
i found some files like this with the names:
libc6_2.7.10_armel
libfree6_2.3.5-1 for armel
my Installclient says this are not compatible.
where can i find the missing files??
Thanks for Help
Knut

Originally Posted by Karel Jansens View Post
Why write all these ports for the N8X0 which, at best, will give you a half-arsed gaming experience?

Just wait two months and write ports for a true gaming system, the Pandora. You know, a system that actually has controls to play the games?
because some of us have n800s and will not be able to afford new devices for some time you pompus arse

these apps are apreciated by those of us with n800s and limited budgets it amazes me the amoount of effort people go to to provide stuff for free to the masses

i've been playing civ for a while now, and there's only one thing that i haven't yet figured out how to do. Is it possible to open the civilopedia for wonders? I'm not obsessed enough yet to have them memorized.

Hmm, how do you normally access civilopedia? And how would you like to access it?

If I'm in the main map area, I can tap-and-hold over a square to open the advanced menu. In this menu, I can show the terrain info, and if there's a unit standing there, I can open the civilopedia for that unit type. I did some reading about the SDL client on a computer, and found that when you're in the screen that allows you to choose what to build, you can click on any building/unit with the middle mouse button to open the civilopedia entry for it. I tried the tap-and-hold in that screen, but it didn't seem to work. Is there anything that can be done on a tablet that typically emulates a middle-mouse click? If there is, then that might work here.

As for how I would like to access it, I suppose perhaps tap-and-hold on the building, or maybe a keyboard shortcut if that's easier.

Wait, I did find a work-around. If I get into the civilopedia for units, then I can click the technology that allows that unit to get into the technology section, from there, I can find some technology that allows a city improvement to be built, and get into the city improvements section. Am I missing something obvious here? Is there a simple shortcut available to open the civilopedia browser? If there is... please disregard these messages.

Tags
freeciv sdl, games, new port