Posts: 417 | Thanked: 182 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ At your mom's house, with my feet up!
This is the best digital clock widget ever... is there any way at all this could be gotten for the N900??

http://yeinjee.com/2009/bijin-tokei-...e-girls-clock/

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to optimistprime For This Useful Post:
Posts: 999 | Thanked: 1,117 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ earth?
Originally Posted by optimistprime View Post
This is the best digital clock widget ever... is there any way at all this could be gotten for the N900??

http://yeinjee.com/2009/bijin-tokei-...e-girls-clock/
Genius!......

Nice eye candy

Reallisticly wouldn't that be an easy widget to make for Maemo?

or it could even be used as a screen saver? (i know it ouldn't do the battery life any good)

Posts: 417 | Thanked: 182 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ At your mom's house, with my feet up!
i have no clue on ease to make, maybe contact the company to see if it could somehow be ported to maemo? Im sure it'd be a battery drainer though... for that eye candy, i'd gladly walk around with 3 spare batteries all day..lol

maybe it could be something like a changing wallpaper for one of the desktops that you dont use. For example, just have all of yours shortcuts and widgets on 3 home screens and have the 4th be a rotating wallpaper (basically simulating the widget)

but seriously, what do you think would be the best way to get this done?

Last edited by optimistprime; 2010-03-26 at 13:50.

ok, so there is a page on the site that refreshes every min to keep track of the time...kinda like the widget does. is there anyway to link to that particular box on the page and use that as the widget?

http://www.bijint.com/en/pages/news/

I don't know how to program, but I would have thought a simple program which had access to a directory with photos split into files of times (1,440 minutes in a day, ie: 1,440 files)

you could easily replace and get different calendars.. just cut and paste..

screen saver clock is the most obvious place for it for me

In car charger and desk stand with charger is probably the only way that the lack of battery life wouldn't effect me though..

just a thought - but people would probably happily part with a little money for this kind of calendar.. €5, $5, £5 something like that..

how do we pass this on as a potential project??

Last edited by batman; 2010-03-26 at 14:29.

so I will shoot an email to the company and maybe ask for a port? i pointed them to this forum to see if maybe they can get some interest for an offical app or widget from the community

The Following User Says Thank You to optimistprime For This Useful Post:
got a standardized email reply....hopefully they really make this for maemo