Active Topics

so my phone from ebay "lowpriceshoppee" at home. phone is great, but it came open box (without cover foil). phone did not display cover foil. I do not know if someone had tried. What experience do you have yours? I hope there has not installed any spyware :-D

The Following User Says Thank You to otrozon For This Useful Post:
Most boxes have been opened prior to shipping, as I assume that conditional upon air freight that battery is contained within device not loose in box.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to aspergerguy For This Useful Post:
Envelope of a Package looks undamaged / unopened. on display is not foil from producer. Seals are not damaged by the carton. But They are not there at all. like someone is cleared. Devices looks okay, but I'm in this total Perfectionist and I expected a Completely new device.

The Following User Says Thank You to otrozon For This Useful Post:
Community Council | Posts: 1,669 | Thanked: 10,225 times | Joined on Nov 2014 @ Lower Rhine
Intex and Jolla cooperation is no more...

I do not understand from the article if this was a planned ending and intex did not renew the license or if they pulled out for other reasons.

Last confirmation that the sales in india have not been satisfying...

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to mosen For This Useful Post:
Community Council | Posts: 4,920 | Thanked: 12,867 times | Joined on May 2012 @ Southerrn Finland
Originally Posted by mosen View Post
Last confirmation that the sales in india have not been satisfying...
Actually the last nail to the coffin was that Intex got into serious trademark dispute with another Indian company and court order banned them seling any devices for the time being.
If the order stands I think the company might go under...

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to juiceme For This Useful Post:
Community Council | Posts: 1,669 | Thanked: 10,225 times | Joined on Nov 2014 @ Lower Rhine
Originally Posted by juiceme View Post
Actually the last nail to the coffin was that Intex got into serious trademark dispute with another Indian company and court order banned them seling any devices for the time being.
Oh, i thought that only applied to the "Aqua" trademark infringing series.
All of intex phones are banned from sale? For sure?

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mosen For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by juiceme View Post
If that's the case, they absolutely deserve it. I didn't even buy any of their products and still they managed to make a negative impact on my life. What an awful company.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nthn For This Useful Post:
Community Council | Posts: 4,920 | Thanked: 12,867 times | Joined on May 2012 @ Southerrn Finland
Originally Posted by mosen View Post
Oh, i thought that only applied to the "Aqua" trademark infringing series.
All of intex phones are banned from sale? For sure?
Thanks for clarification, yes; it is only "aqua"-mobiles. That however means all their top models AFAIK.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to juiceme For This Useful Post:

Tags
india, scamfish