Notices

@Radicalz38 for such questions, you should directly go in the main wagic forums. I'd like to keep this thread related to the N900 port.

@ Radicalz : did you download the psp cards ? they are working fine with me, also some ppl reported crashing bugs in this release Xawotihs said he'll fix it

The Following User Says Thank You to AgogData For This Useful Post:
Sorry this was the first time I posted here... Anyways the 2nd one is a bug report and I think this should be here? Updated the post

Originally Posted by Radicalz38 View Post
The skull/darkness element seems to have a bug. Everytime I select it the game just closes.
ooohhhmmm sorry to ask, but you're not talking about the skull on the start-screen (the first screen after loading)? If so it's not a bug, thats the way to quit/close the game ana a wanted feature

Regards,
Glasswalker

Last edited by Glasswalker; 2010-12-23 at 14:48.

Just a suggestion... could the proximity sensor perhaps be used to open/close your hand?

Great work by the way, keep it up

Originally Posted by Mythril View Post
Just a suggestion... could the proximity sensor perhaps be used to open/close your hand?
Might be an idea if you're playing with your right hand just like me, but if you're left-handed you'd might continoulsly open and close your hand. Just my opinion :-)

Regards,
Glasswalker

Posts: 158 | Thanked: 29 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Finland
Still cannot play

Originally Posted by Glasswalker View Post
ooohhhmmm sorry to ask, but you're not talking about the skull on the start-screen (the first screen after loading)? If so it's not a bug, thats the way to quit/close the game ana a wanted feature

Regards,
Glasswalker

Originally Posted by Glasswalker View Post

Regards,
Glasswalker
Hahaha! I got owned there At first glance I thought I should choose which element to use for the cards.. >.<

Posts: 158 | Thanked: 29 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Finland
Okay, now it works.

Uninstalled it, tried to install again via fapman, but it didnt completly install, so had to remove it again from terminal.

Downloaded .deb file and installed it via terminal dpkg and install completed finally, but still didnt work.

Tried to launch it couple of times and after a while it worked

Tags
bada blows, bada rox, question