Woohoo, FIFA10 on N900! Sounds great!

[If its a Nokia advertisement they would NOT have put that in if it wasn't in the works and in an advanced stage]

Posts: 5,335 | Thanked: 8,187 times | Joined on Mar 2007 @ Pennsylvania, USA
Originally Posted by Barts View Post
i still think that nokia must be aware of it.
The Terms & Conditions of the contest do include items such as:

Originally Posted by Terms & Conditions
5. Employees and their families of Haymarket Media Group and Nokia ("The Promoters") or any of their affiliates are not eligible to enter.
and

Originally Posted by Terms & Conditions
8. By entering this competition, the winners and their chosen companions agree to take part in the Promoters’ video-documentary of their receipt of the prize, and consents to give the Promoters global image rights for video and photographs taken, on the understanding they will be published for the purposes of this Competition and promoting Haymarket’s and Nokia’s businesses.
So, Nokia is involved in the contest to some degree, yes. They may just be providing prize phones in exchange for a bit of publicity and a few smiley prize-winner photos later though. Haymarket may well have developed the contest website and other promotional materials without any review by Nokia.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sjgadsby For This Useful Post:
Posts: 589 | Thanked: 54 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ london
Originally Posted by Bratag View Post
Well you have no actual proof that Nokia provided any of the information. Now if there was to be Nokia website content actually contained within that site - I would be perhaps a little more persuaded.

i did mention that there is no proof that nokia provided it- however none of us know.

Tags
magazine, marketing vs reality, n900, ovi, ovi store, store, stuff, stuff magazine