Has anyone else had this issue:

A few days ago I paid for a game through ovi store. The download failed and I'm not being given the option to attempt to redownload, although they had no such problem taking my cash.

I've now e-mailed the good boys and girls at ovi/nokia 4 times in the past 5 days asking for a solution. They can't even be bothered responding.

Any suggestions on who else I can contact re this?

Posts: 129 | Thanked: 14 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Mboro - UK
how do you pay, you may be able to get a refund depending on your card provider.

I'm getting a bit tire of sorting by new and it just giving me random things. pretty sure topuch airport or whatever it is hasn't just came out.

Posts: 1,148 | Thanked: 613 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Toronto
Yes Go to my stuff it has all your downloaded apps there but yea Ovi store sucks as well as Nokia's support

"I'm a N900 user, can I haz Flash 10 plz?!11!?" © Jaffa

Elopocalypse started on 11.02.2011

cheers hellflyer

that's half the problem: under my stuff it comes up with a message saying I've already downloaded the program so too bad you'll have to pay for it again.

if the numbnuts would just bother to get in touch with me that would be a start.

they only have around 300 apps to begin with, its hard enough finding a decent one worth paying for without them taking the money and not providing the app

just utterly, utterly useless

Posts: 42 | Thanked: 12 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Kuopio, Finland
Why don't you just go in with your N900 and then click download? It works fine for me.

you should call them and deal directly with them.
nokia ovi store is a worst online mobile app store i have seen then. especially for n900 compair to iOS and Android. Nokia once said n900 will be the best they have to against iphone and other makers.

Ovi store is useless. if that is Nokia attempt at apples iTunes then they have failed

Posts: 89 | Thanked: 84 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Finland
Yes it sucks big time.

Posts: 857 | Thanked: 1,206 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Chertsey in the Thames, United Kingdom
Originally Posted by cenwesi View Post
Ovi store is useless. if that is Nokia attempt at apples iTunes then they have failed
Indeed, and that is amazing as Itunes is shocking pile of pooh, so to make it worse is quite some acheivment.

I cannot believe just how long it takes to sort out problems with the Ovi store. The docs to go premium edition link was broken at its launch. It should take minute to sort that type of fundemental issue and not days. I just get the sense that neither Noki or the Developers realy care

The Following User Says Thank You to bockersjv For This Useful Post: