Originally Posted by shreesathe View Post
I bought one of these.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/150764350223...84.m1439.l2649
How do you like it ? Im just now seeing this one and I think this one is what I want

Originally Posted by Tetlee View Post
No screen protector for me either, at least for now(might invest in a Skinomi after all the praises here, is it difficult to notice once properly applied?).

Anyway, thought I'd share a few pics of my Melkco case which I'm really pleased with.

Fits like a glove, and unlike many of the N9 cases of this type, doesn' cover the speaker when closed which I thought was pretty important considering the N9 doesn' have the loudest ringer.

Not super noticeable but you will know its there when swiping from edges w/o a case, but nothing that bothers me or hinder user experience. Once dried and applied correctly its really close to almost using the N9 without one. It doesnt give or feel like orange peel like the Invisible shield.

I use the oem case and the edge of screen protector meets perfectly with the case make it almost seamless. Hope this helps to make your decision.

The Following User Says Thank You to solstice88 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 62 | Thanked: 13 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Portugal - Angola - Congo RD - United States
I bought one of these.

How good are those as a scale 1 to 10?

I am really willing to start taking my N9 more outside .. as I do for the n900..

It's to risky so i need one case SAP.. any recommendation are well appreciated!!

Last edited by ShinAkuma; 2012-03-14 at 03:34.

I bought one of these.

how long has it taken for you to receive delivery ? I ordered mine on the 12th and its STILL showing my sitting in shenzen apparently

Posts: 464 | Thanked: 338 times | Joined on Feb 2011 @ UK, Northwest
I got one of these for less than 3 quid on eBay. Fits perfectly. I'm trying to get a deal on a couple more from another seller in the US.

It's made of a sort-of-semi-rigid polyurethane foam - and it doesn't muffle the speaker at all.
Attached Images

Last edited by dumpystig; 2012-03-21 at 20:37.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dumpystig For This Useful Post:
Posts: 464 | Thanked: 338 times | Joined on Feb 2011 @ UK, Northwest
^ Oh, and it's a Golla 'Dime', large. I should have an extra 2 next week.

The Following User Says Thank You to dumpystig For This Useful Post:
I bought one of these.

For anyone interested in this case I do recommend it. It took me about 2 weeks to get it BUT I got them yesterday and they feel incredibly durable and surprisingly it doesnt interfere with the swipe gesture so important to this phone.

The Following User Says Thank You to lastmilefire For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by lastmilefire View Post
For anyone interested in this case I do recommend it. It took me about 2 weeks to get it BUT I got them yesterday and they feel incredibly durable and surprisingly it doesnt interfere with the swipe gesture so important to this phone.
I'm surprised it doesn't affect the swype gesture from the edge as it looks raised, my Melkco case is only a tiny bit raised and I find myself using the cut-out by the volume buttons for edge to edge swypes.

So does it add much bulk to the phone, and how is the top(does it cover the micro-USB hatch etc.)? Also is it easy to remove and replace should you wish to change cases regularly(I'm thinking this could be good for work, but not so much for in my spare time when I prefer a nicer looking case)? Oh, and is the screen protector full screen edge to edge?

Thoughts on the above would be welcome

Last edited by Tetlee; 2012-03-26 at 20:29.

Originally Posted by Tetlee View Post
I'm surprised it doesn't affect the swype gesture from the edge as it looks raised, my Melkco case is only a tiny bit raised and I find myself using the cut-out by the volume buttons for edge to edge swypes.

So does it add much bulk to the phone, and how is the top(does it cover the micro-USB hatch etc.)? Also is it easy to remove and replace should you wish to change cases regularly(I'm thinking this could be good for work, but not so much for in my spare time when I prefer a nicer looking case)? Oh, and is the screen protector full screen edge to edge?

Thoughts on the above would be welcome
It does have raised edges and thats what I was worried about, though it doesnt mess with swipe gesture. I was very very happy about that. it adds some bulk to the phone DEF more than the generic case it came with, but its not a bad bulk feel to it honestly. the top is not covered so as to allow access to both the charging port and sim slot. Even though it isnt covered it still feels just as protected as the rest of the phone. The screen protector honestly doesnt cover from screen to screen. Though I have Zagg on mine so I didnt need it anyways, and I didnt even know it came with them when I ordered them.

any other questions ... let me know !

The Following User Says Thank You to lastmilefire For This Useful Post:
I have multiple cases...

The standard one (I use this one the most)
An other silicon one from mumbi. Have the white one and not really liking the colour.
I also have a PDAir flip top case... NEVER GET THIS ONE! If you close the case it will keep the screen on! So you will about 3 times the power you will usage in standby mode.

As a screen protect I have brand less ones... Still using the first. Take it of clean it in the sink. Clean the phone screen and reattach the screen protector and your done. But it start sowing some small scratches... Think have to change it after two months.