Notices

I was looking around in the new FreePBX at CallerID look up systems, and one of them listed was phonespamfilter.com.

In looking it up, it's a blocking system for Telemarketers. How cool would it be to do a caching lookup of these numbers for blocking telemarketers?

http://www.phonespamfilter.com/

slaapliedje
I have figured out the reason 'smartphones' were invented. They are for reading the internet while pooping. This means the best smartphone ever created is the N9. It is the only one that works so well single-handed.

Last edited by slaapliedje; 2013-10-21 at 16:35.

The Following User Says Thank You to slaapliedje For This Useful Post:
Posts: 645 | Thanked: 519 times | Joined on Apr 2012 @ Finland
Theres Firewall or something (cant remember name) in store that you can paste list of numhers you want block.
It costs 5e.
Havent tried it but you can if its what you are looking for.

Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Yeah, I have that program, Firewall+ Pro. Unfortunately copying and pasting isn't really an ideal solution, since you'd almost constantly need to be doing it. An automated process that synchronizes the list would be great though.

slaapliedje
I have figured out the reason 'smartphones' were invented. They are for reading the internet while pooping. This means the best smartphone ever created is the N9. It is the only one that works so well single-handed.